23rd December 2017, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Details about admission in 1st standard at Loreto Convent, Tara Hall, Shimla? Fees required for 1st standard?

I am willing to admit my son in 1st standard at Loreto Convent, Tara Hall, Shimla. Please give me details about admission in this school? Fees required for 1st standard?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of HS Science in Carmel School, Jorhat? -- [New]
  2. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 1st standard with low fee structure in Coimbatore
  3. Can my daughter get admission in 1st without UKG?
  4. What is the criteria followed for getting 1st standard admission in the year 2018?
  5. Is it compulsory to submit pass certificates right from 1st standard to 12th standard for K-CET document verification?
  6. What is the age criteria for class 1 admission in CBSE schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility to get 1st standard admission in CBSE school for 6 years old candidate?
  8. Procedure to apply for 1st standard Math Olympiad?
  9. Eligibility to get 1st standard admission in CBSE school for 4 years old candidate?
  10. Whether a 6 years old candidate is eligible to get admission in 1st standard? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  11. Whether my son who is 3 years and 11 months old eligible for admission in Nursery class of a CBSE school?
  12. What would be my residential if I studied 1st standard to 3rd standard in Hyderabad and from 4th standard to 7th standard in Mumbai, from 8th standard to 12th standard in abroad?
  13. Procedure to get 1st standard admission in KVS, Garhwa?
  14. Age criteria to get admission in 1st standard at Army Public School, Ballygaunge, Kolkata?
  15. Seeking admission in Nirmala convent high school
  16. List of good schools in Coimbatore for 1st standard admission
  17. Documents required for 1st standard admission in Air Force Senior Secondary School, Palam?
  18. Minimum percentage required for B.Com in 12th standard? Will I get admission by securing 1st division?
24th December 2017, 01:18 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Details about admission in 1st standard at Loreto Convent, Tara Hall, Shimla? Fees required for 1st standard?

If you want to admit your son to Loreto convent then you need to fill and submit an application form. You will get application form from school campus. Fill that form very carefully. After filling, submit that form to school campus.

After that school will call you for a short interview where they will ask some simple questions from your child. If they pass you then you can complete admission related formalities.
24th December 2017, 04:56 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about admission in 1st standard at Loreto Convent, Tara Hall, Shimla? Fees required for 1st standard?

Detailed Information about admission into 1st Class at Loreto Convent, Tara Hall, Shimla:

The detailed information for getting admission into this college is as follows,

Fee Details for 1st Standard:

From Nursery to 2nd Class - Rs.3,300/-
Other Annual Fee - Rs.2,200/-
E-Care - Rs.800/-
Fee Book - Rs.20/-
Admission Fee - Rs.20000/- (for new admission-one time fee)

Click here to make online fee payment

Name of the School: Loreto Convent, Tara Hall, Shimla

Ph. No: 0177 265 2355

Address: Tara Hill, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh-171003

Click here for Admission Procedure

Click here for Curricular Activities

Click here for Student life
19th August 2019, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

I stay in summer hills. Is there school bus available? What would be the mode of conveyance?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?