19th January 2015, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Which school is best in India to join to become IAS officer in future?

Can you please list me down those?

Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare to become an IAS officer and which subjects to be chosen? I am a class 12th student from science
  2. What shall I do to become an IAS Officer after completion of 10th Class?
  3. Is there a separate school available in India who wants to join the Army?
  4. How to become an IAS officer after passing class 10th?
  5. What should I do in 11th in order to become an IAS officer in future?
  6. What is the work-profile of an IES mechanical officer in various sectors? Does IES officer have same powers as IAS officer?
  7. How to become an IAS officer in India? What is the syllabus of UPSC examination and what are the requirements to become an IAS officer?
  8. How to become an IAS officer after Engineering (ECE)? how to prepare and subjects to study? Is it necessary to join IAS academy to prepare?
  9. What courses to do after completion of 12th Class to become IAS Officer?
  10. What is the procedure to join IAS? I want to become an IAS officer
  11. How to become a collector through IAS? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What will be the salary of an IAS Officer? Duties and Responsibilities of an IAS Officer?
  13. How can I become an IAS Officer? Salary and number of jobs available?
  14. How to become an IAS officer after studying in 12th in commerce field in Mumbai
  15. Placement Papers of Accenture Recruitment?
  16. Can I become IAS officer having completed B.Sc. in IT? What is required to become IAS Officer?
  17. After 2nd PUC how long does it takes to become an IAS Officer? Starting salary and minimum required physical standard?
  18. How to become an IAS officer after completing 12th standard? Is there any need to join any training institute?
19th January 2015, 10:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which school is best in India to join to become IAS officer in future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Can you please list me down those?

Thanks.
It's good to see that your aspiring to become an IAS officer. You can join in any school as you like, there is no restriction. If you are aspiring to become an IAS officer, first you should know that, what are the qualities required for IAS officer. You can develop such qualities in your school and college days. I suggest you to keep updating the General Knowledge skill and watching news channel regularly will helpful to develop the current affairs. After completing the 12th standard you can start preparing for IAS entrance exam with the graduation course. Here, I am listing you the best schools in India,

Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Phek
Phek, NL 797107 ‎

St.Edmund's School
Agartala - Shillong Rd, Laitumkhrah,
Shillong, ML 793003 ‎

Auxillium School
Nongrimbah, Shillong, ML 793014 ‎

All Saints Diocesan High School
Lachumiere, Shillong, ML 793001 ‎

Shillong Engineering Management College
National Highway 40, Jorabat, ML 793101 ‎
0361 289 7070

Miles Bronson Residential School
SOS Rd, Borjhar, Guwahati, AS 781015 ‎

South Point School
21, Barsapara Road,, Ganapati Nagar, Guwahati, AS 781018 ‎
0361 247 5977

Sarala Birla Gyan Jyoti School
DC Office Rd, Amingaon,
Guwahati, AS 781039 ‎
19th January 2015, 11:46 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which school is best in India to join to become IAS officer in future?

There is no separate schools which suits best to Pursue IAS.

The Eligibility Criteria For becoming an IAS Officer is the Candidate must Hold their Bachelors Degree in Relevant Discipline from the Recognized University/ Institution.

To Become an IAS Officer you have to appear for Civil Service Examination which is Conducted by UPSC Every Year.

As there is No certain School, it is better to join in any of the CBSE Board school as the syllabus of the UPSC Civil Service Examination is mostly Based on CBSE pattern.
11th April 2015, 12:17 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

To become IAS officer, you need to clear UPSC exam. So, you need to concentrate on Preliminary exam conducted every year by UPSC.

UPSC Exam Scheme:

>>Prelims
>>Mains
>>Interview

To appear for UPSC exam, you must be a graduate from recognized Indian institution.

However, I shall provide you the list of best schools in India that provide special coaching

Doon School
Bishop Cotton Boys School
Mother's International
Bombay Scottish
Little Flower High School
DAV Boys, Gopalapuram
St. Xavier's Collegiate
St. John's High School
12th April 2015, 05:20 PM
Ankit Pk

Thumbs up Re: Which school is best in India to join to become IAS officer in future?

The best schools in India to become a IAS officer in future are
1.Doon school.
2.St. Xavier's collegiate.
3.Sarala birla gyan jyoti school.
5.Auxillium school.
6.South point school.
7.Jawahar navodaya vidyalaya.
Etc……
Thank you.
13th April 2015, 01:26 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

It is very tough to decide the school which wil help you for the IAS preparation . As the I.A.S ( Indian Administrative Service ) as the eligibility criteria for it :-

Candidates who have completed there graduation in any discipline from a recognised university can apply .The candidates age must be between 21-30 year for the general category candidate there is relaxation for reserved category .

But I am very pleased with your decision to keep the initiative from the beginning . But I will suggest you to focus on your English and Writing section now only with general studies also .

You can join any of the school as there is no school specially for IAS preparation .
11th January 2017, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

I want my ward to study maths and biology both in 11th and 12th but his cbse school does not allow this combination
What should i do?
8th November 2017, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

I reside in Sodepur Kolkata 700110 I studied with geography Hons. How to start prepare for IAS exam. My name is Soumyajit mazumdar mobile no 9062900664 & 7550948522.
19th August 2019, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

I want to join in class 11 for IAS preparation. Which school should i choose?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?