3rd June 2018, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of HS Commerce in South Point School, Kolkata?

Hello friends, I want to join South Point School, Kolkata for studying Commerce in Higher Secondary. So, I would like to know that what would be the course fee of Commerce stream in HS of this school? Please help me to know about this immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of 11th Commerce in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?
  2. Details of Science faculty available in South Point School, Kolkata?
  3. Whether South Point School, Kolkata is a girl's school?
  4. Can I get admission in South Point School, Kolkata with expected 75% in 10th WBBSE?
  5. Procedure of admission in class 1 at South Point School, Kolkata?
  6. Possibility to get transfer from South Point High School for 9th student?
  7. List top CBSE/ICSE schools in commerce stream in Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Fee structure of HS Commerce in Sri Atmananda Memorial School, Malakkara?
  9. What is the fee structure for class 8th of La Martiniere School, Kolkata? What is the procedure for admission?
  10. Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Adamas International School, Kolkata? -- [New]
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to get HS Arts stream in South Point School, Kolkata?
  12. Whether T.I.M.E institute provide same coaching class in Delhi Public School South Region? When the admission will be started? Fee structure of T.I.M.E institute?
  13. What is the fee structure for class 11 science including hostel fee per month?
  14. Detailed procedure to get admission in any good Commerce college at Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required and fee structure of colleges?
  15. Fee structure of Higher Secondary Commerce in Assam Rifles Public School, Shillong?
  16. How may I get the results of North Point Sr.Secondary Boarding School(Deshbndhu Nagar), Kolkata for class 11th and 12th? How may I know about actual fee structure separately(School fee plus Hostel fee) of this school for the same?
  17. Best Commerce schools of Jabalpur with fee structure
  18. Percentage required in Commerce subjects to get admission in South Zone School?
22nd June 2018, 04:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of HS Commerce in South Point School, Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to join South Point School, Kolkata for studying Commerce in Higher Secondary. So, I would like to know that what would be the course fee of Commerce stream in HS of this school? Please help me to know about this immediately. Thank you!

The fee structure of Higher Secondary Commerce in South Point School, Kolkata is given below:

Tuition Fee – Rs 4,900

Computer Lab Charges per month – Rs 550

Bus Fee per month:
Up to 10 km – Rs 1500 both ways and Rs 1,225 one way
Beyond 10 Km – Rs 1575 both ways and Rs 1,300 one way

Admission Fees (for new admissions) – Rs 50,000

Senior Secondary Admission Fees (Class XI internal students) – Rs 15,000

Caution Deposit – Rs 8,000
28th November 2019, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of HS Commerce in South Point School, Kolkata?

When should I admit my son in commerce stream in south point CBSE curicullam.what is the admission procedure?
My son will give icse exam in 2020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?