29th July 2018, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to get admission in 11th Science at Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala HS School?

Hello everyone, my son is studying in 10th standard right now. After completing his 10th, I want to admit him in Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala HS School for 11th Science. He is studying in CBSE school. So, is there any difficulty he will face for admission in this school?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala HS School is a best school in Karur?
  2. Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala HS School? -- [New]
  3. Admission procedure to study in 5th standard of Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala HS School?
  4. Whether Science stream available to study in Intermediate in Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala HS School?
  5. Requirements for 9th standard admission in Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala HS School?
  6. Requirements to migrate from Tamil Nadu State Board to CBSE Board for studying in Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala HS School?
  7. Is it possible for changing school after completion of 11th?
  8. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  10. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get admission in 11th standard?
  12. Is it possible to change school for 11th class?
  13. Can I get admission to study 11th Science in any CBSE School if secured C1 Grade in Maths and Science?
  14. Should I join open school instead of regular? Is NIOS much difficult than regular school?
  15. What is the procedure followed for getting admission to another school after completion of 10th from KV school with 6.6 CGPA?
  16. Good schools for 11th science after passing 11th from Rajasthan state open school
  17. Is it possible for me to get admission in 11th again in a different school if I failed in my previous school in Delhi?
  18. Procedure to repeat 11th Science from GSEB board at a New School?
24th February 2023, 12:38 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Is it difficult to get admission in 11th Science at Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala HS School?

Admission to 11th Science at Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala HS School may depend on various factors such as availability of seats, performance in the entrance exam (if any), and fulfilling the eligibility criteria. It is advisable to contact the school administration directly to inquire about the admission process, eligibility criteria, and any entrance exams or selection criteria. They will be able to provide you with accurate information regarding the admission process and the chances of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?