24th September 2014, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Diploma pass out can appear in both JEE Main and Advance?

Can a diploma pass out in electrical engineering studants are eligible for IIT JEE Main or Advance.. tell me for both eligible for IIT JEE Main or Advance..

26th September 2014, 10:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma pass out can appear in both JEE Main and Advance?

No, the Diploma pass out students are not eligible to appear for the JEE Main and Advance examinations but if you have done your 12th standard, you will be eligible to appear for the JEE exam on the 12th basis. If the Diploma candidates wish to get admission in engineering course, then they can appear for the Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET) and by qualifying the exam, they can get admission in the second year of the four year engineering course.

Only the candidates who have completed 12th or equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as main subjects from a recognised board are eligible to appear for the JEE Main exam. The candidates who have qualified the JEE Main examination and who are in the top 1,50,000 rank from all the categories are eligible to appear for the JEE Advanced examination.
27th June 2015, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

sir, i'am a diploma holder in chemical engineering, can i get seat for cs engineering in iit ?please send the answer to my gmail, [email protected]. please.......
28th June 2015, 06:22 PM
reconnect

Sorry to say dear but you are not eligible to appear in JEE main and advance. If you are just 12th passed candidate then you would be eligible for JEE main and advance. You may apply for engineering.
For getting the admission in engineering you may take admission at the second year because you are a diploma holder.
Engineering is also a good option for you so, don't be sad . You may apply for many courses .
28th October 2015, 04:57 PM
jituvide

Eligibility criteria for JEE :
1.Candidate must have 12th passed with PCM

2.No backlogs

3.Age should be not greater than 25 years.

But diploma students are not satisfies with this eligibility criteria. So, they are not eligible for JEE exam.
Hence, they cannot get admission in IIT.
1st November 2015, 12:02 AM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Eligibility criteria for JEE :
1.Candidate must have 12th passed with PCM

2.No backlogs

3.Age should be not greater than 25 years.

But diploma students are not satisfies with this eligibility criteria. So, they are not eligible for JEE exam.
Hence, they cannot get admission in IIT.
17th July 2016, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Can a student who has passed diploma in mechanical engineering give jee examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?