28th May 2017, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to pass in both compartment subjects even if one subject is optional?

Sir, I am 12th cbse commerce stream student and i have this subject as accounts, economics, english, music,maths. And i have failed in maths and economics, so its is necessary that i have to pass in both compartment subjects. And which is my optional and compulsory subjects in the both compartment subjects.

29th May 2017, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it necessary to pass in both compartment subjects even if one subject is optional?

Sir I have failed in maths and chemistry and I got compartment and maths as an additional subject so can I give compartment for math
29th May 2017, 06:41 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to pass in both compartment subjects even if one subject is optional?

It is compulsory to pass in both subjects to get pass status in senior secondary board examination.

You will have to score at least passing marks in optional subject also. Then only you will be eligible to get admission in bachelor's degree.
29th May 2017, 07:14 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you need to clear both compartmental subjects as because without clearing all subjects you are not eligible to pursue further education. You will be under fail criteria. But after clearing both subject you will be eligible to purther education.
30th May 2017, 06:51 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is necessary to pass in both compartment subject even if one subject is optional. You will be able to pass your senior secondary board examination only if you secure passing marks in all subjects in 10+2.

If you have opted for any subject in 10+2 even as optional then you are bound to obtain minimum passing marks. Your status in result will be failed if you can not clear that subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?