31st May 2017, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Should I give re-exam or whole exam if failed in 3 subjects?

Sir, I am a student of 12th standard I failed in 3 subjects - Biology, Chemistry and Physics. For re-exam I want to write all the subjects or the subject that I failed?
Kindly give the answer

31st May 2017, 04:26 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I give re-exam or whole exam if failed in 3 subjects?

There is supplementary examination conducted after results for students who have failed in any subject or group of subjects.

Students who have failed in multiple subjects can either appear for supplementary exam of those subjects or again reappear for board exam in all subjects next year.

As you have failed in core subjects of senior secondary board, you should re appear for board exam for all subjects next year. This is the best way to pass board exam with good marks.
31st May 2017, 04:46 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Let me tell you that if you failed in 3 subjects then you have to appear in all the exams again. You need to fill up forms again next year. As because you are under fail category not compartmental. If you have cross in only 1 or 2 subjects then comes under compartmental category. If more than 2 then considered fail and have to give exam again.
31st May 2017, 06:15 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

It is advisable to give whole examination as you have not been able to score passing marks in main subjects of your stream. Next board examination will be conducted in month of March next year and you have about ten months to prepare for different subjects of board examination.

If you are not able to study yourself then you need to take coaching of subjects in which you are weak. CBSE board candidates need to focus on NCERT books. Solve in text and exercise questions of NCERT and you will be able to score well in board exams.
31st May 2017, 06:51 PM
mrghost
Member+

You must need to reappear for the exams in which you have failed.

You don't have to write all the papers again.

Now start preparing for the subjects with your best and take the exam with positive way.
31st May 2017, 07:05 PM
help100%

If you have failed in the 3 subject appear in that one only, if overall subjects marks are not good then you can choose to appear in the whole exam by registration through new id, but generally its not done, candidates are asked to appear in the improvement exam to improve the marks of the subjects which are not upto the mark or not satisfactory
31st May 2017, 07:39 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you have to re-appear for whole exam including all subjects.

In case, the student is failed in 3 or more than 3 subjects, then he/she has to appear for all subjects again.

Re-exam is conducted next year along with regular candidates.

Examination form has to be filled either from the school office or nearby regional board office.
31st May 2017, 10:44 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You should give re examination of all subjects in next year board examination. There is one possibility that you can appear for subjects in which you have failed in compartment or supplementary examination.

Supplementary examination will be conducted soon. There is very less time left for you to prepare for all these three subjects. You must appear for 2018 board exam with full and better preparation to avoid failure again.
31st May 2017, 11:19 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

You shall apply reappearing exams in all three subjects rather than to appear in whole exams in 12th standard.
You shall join any coaching center to prepare PCB subjects to get good marks in final exams. Be regular in study and try to solve previous papers to get an idea about the exam pattern. Make short notes to revise at the eleventh hour.
1st June 2017, 12:22 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

You failed in 3 subjects so you can complete all three subjects in your supplementary exam right after result declaration. But for that you have to apply for all 3 subjects individually as per your college.

Still if you will have pending subjects then you have to wait for one more year to complete those 3 subjects. That does not mean no need to apply for individual subjects.
1st June 2017, 12:50 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

You must appear for re examination of all subjects instead of three failed subjects. These are your main subjects of stream and just scoring pass marks will not fetch you good opportunity in other courses at bachelor's degree.

Re appear for next year board examination.
1st June 2017, 08:27 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

If you have failed in three subjects of your 12th standard then, you need to appear only in failed subjects, but not in all subjects. You can apply for Supplementary examinations and get qualified your 12th standard. The supplementary examinations will be held generally after two or three weeks after declaration of regular examination results.
1st June 2017, 03:45 PM
Sushree sambit annwesha

Thumbs up Re: Should I give re-exam or whole exam if failed in 3 subjects?

See dear if you have failed in three subjects then you are going to give retest in these three subjects n as you have not notified about your marks in other subjects i would rather say that if you are not satisfied with your marks den you should go for it if you have confidence that u will score more in retest. All the best. Just go for it..
1st June 2017, 04:03 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

In 12th standard if you fail in any subjects, there is no need of writing all the subjects.
You just need to re-write the failed subjects.

The process is you need to fill the form which will be given in college for re-writing the exam. After filling the form you need to pay the fees, the fees depends on the board of your education.
1st June 2017, 04:43 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Ni, you don't have to write all the subjects for re exam. You have to give exam in those papers in which your performance was poor. Reappearing in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects supplementary exam is sufficient for you. Thanks
11th July 2018, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

If i failed in pcm in the say exam so should I need to write all other subjects.
Should I need to write plus one and plus two
9th May 2019, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a student of 12th standard I failed in 3 subjects - Biology, Chemistry and Physics. For re-exam I want to write all the subjects or the subject that I failed?
Kindly give the answer
1st June 2019, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

If we fail one subject in inter 1st year supply can we promote inter 2nd year
3rd June 2019, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Can i give re-examination after failed in 4 subjects and when in supplementary exam or direct next year...
12th August 2019, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Can i give re-exam or not i have fail in 3 subject in 11 ??
9th January 2020, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

What can i do i didn't pass my matric and i want to rewrite now in murch
14th June 2021, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

I had taken arts subject in 12th and I failed in 2020in 3subjects then which exam I want to give.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?