10th December 2015, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Do i need to show my 12th passing certificate for getting job?

I did my 10th in 2006 from CBSE and flunked in 12th standard in 2008. So did my 12th from an open school in 2010 which has no record of me doing 12th. But with the same 12th results from the open school which has no record of me giving the exam and passing, I got my gradation degree in B.com in 2013. I want to get a job now. So i want to know if it is really needed to show 12th certificate for getting job?

Please someone guide me. I am stuck.

10th December 2015, 09:44 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do i need to show my 12th passing certificate for getting job?

Yes, it is compulsory to show all the academic certificates to procure a job.

When one goes for interview, he/ she should carry all the academic certificates and should submit it to the interviewer.

Generally, any company or organisation will ask the candidates to show the academic pass certificates as a proof that he/ she has passed all the examinations.

It is advisable to obtain the pass certificate from the respective open school.
11th December 2015, 04:22 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

How is it even possible that you never received a marksheet of your +2 level, no matter from whichever Institute, regular or distance mode you have studied from, you are deemed to get a marksheet.

However, I kindly request you to write an application to the University and do contact their office for further queries. Now, coming to your question as to whether they can ask for your marksheet or not.

Yes, they might ask for it and when asked, you will probably have to show it to them, irrespective of your graduation certificate. Therefore, kindly get your +2 certificate now and the move further.
12th December 2015, 09:45 AM
rituja mukherjee

I am surprised that how could you manage to get a graduation degree without your +2 qualifying certificate? How is that possible? What ever be your percentage of marks, you have to provide a genuine marksheet of class 10 as well as +2 level. Only the graduation certificate wont suit the purpose. For applying in any govt job, it is a must to present all qualifying mark sheets. If you cant arrange then dont even think of applying, as you will definitely get disqualified. Private concerns will also ask for the same. But there are chances that might excuse you for it. Reputed private companies will not allow you to do so. Smaller companies might excuse you, but the chances are less.
22nd December 2018, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

I missed my 12th passing certificate but I do have marksheet of class 12th so I want to know that I got selected for government job can I exempted for it
2nd December 2020, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

Do we have to show our graduation fail marksheet along with passed marksheet at the time of government job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?