18th September 2015, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Should i show 12th certificate of NIOS and Diploma together at the time of placement?

I am about to sit in the on campus placement in few companies. So i am in dilemma about showing my 12th certificate of nios and diploma both together at the time of placement.

Related Questions:
  1. Any certification courses which are important while doing B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Why I am not getting admission in any college with NIOS certificate?
  3. Is it possible to study MBBS in China after completing 12th NIOS?
  4. Whether NIOS Board is equivalent to CBSE/ICSE Board? Is it a barrier if completed 12th NIOS after 11th CBSE?
  5. Can I get admission in IP University to study BCA if study 12th NIOS?
  6. Whether 12th NIOS certificate has any value?
  7. Eligibility to appear in JEE Mains & Advanced for 12th NIOS student? Can I sit in counselling with NIOS Certificate? Whether NIOS is AICTE approved?
  8. In which countries NIOS certificate is valid?
  9. Whether NIOS certificate is acceptable to study in Abroad?
  10. Procedure for admission in Dehli University with NIOS certificate?
  11. Is it beneficial to attend 12th Improvement exam through NIOS for study MBA?
  12. Is NIOS better than Bihar board? What is the value of NIOS Certificate in DU?
  13. Possibility of shifting from NIOS to CBSE after getting secondary certificate from NIOS?
  14. Can I join Tribhuban University in Nepal after passing 12th from NIOS?
  15. Can I do D.Pharma in AP after doing 12th from NIOS?
  16. What should I do for my placement? I have done 10th(67% marks) through BSEB board and 12th(75% marks) through NIOS. Currently I am pursuing B.Tech(6th sem) with ECE stream from SSIT, Tumkur and having grade point 8.75 out of 10 without any back yet.
  17. How to get character certificate after passing 12th from open schooling?
  18. Can I get admission to study CBSE Higher Secondary after completing 10th NIOS?
19th September 2015, 11:07 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should i show 12th certificate of NIOS and Diploma together at the time of placement?

Actually NIOS is a recognized board and had same value as of others. So , if they ask you to show this certificate then you have to show.More over your diploma certificate is very important and you have to show this.
19th September 2015, 05:51 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should i show 12th certificate of NIOS and Diploma together at the time of placement?

Yes, you should show 12th certificate of NIOS and Diploma together at the time of placement.
NIOS certificate has same value as that of all other board's certificate.
12th certificate will put a good impact over the interviewer.
19th September 2015, 11:02 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

It all depends on the company requirements that what the company requires as your educational qualification and in which post you are applying for. But most of the companies require all the educational qualification in your resume. So, that means you should show your all the educational qualification at the time of your placement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?