26th April 2015, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in schools for 11th in any part of the country if I write my 10th final exam based on state board?

Is it possible to get admission in schools for 11th in any part of the country if I write my 10th final exam based on state board? I just wanted to know this cause I will be moving state after completion of 10th standard. So, will it affect my admission if I do the 10th final exam in state board syllabus? Please advice.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I change Board if not get admission in same school of same Board?
  2. Procedure to study 11th in Kerala State Board for 10th CBSE student?
  3. Whether a candidate will get admission in 11th ICSE after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  4. How to take admission in 11th class after completing 10th board? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I join 11th in state board if I have completed 10th in CBSE?
  6. Procedure to get admission in 11th Bihar Board if completed 10th from Private School?
  7. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  8. Can I get admission in 11th Science of Gujarat state board if completed 10th CBSE from Private school?
  9. List of the Schools under State Board in Rajasthan for the admission in 11th standard?
  10. What is the current Secondary Higher Secondary school system in INDIA?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Higher Secondary education at Delhi for 10th Bihar Board student?
  12. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  13. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  14. How to join rashtriya military school after 9th class?
  15. Can I get admission in 11th Gujarat State Board after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  16. List of ISC affiliated schools in West Bengal which offers admission in 11th Science?
  17. Can I get 10th TC from current school for admission in 11th at another school?
  18. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
27th April 2015, 01:07 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to get admission in schools for 11th in any part of the country if I write my 10th final exam based on state board?

No it will not affects you in taking admission in 11th standard , I would like to suggests you go for CBSE Board - Central Board of Secondary Education because CBSE is National Board and you can easily find CBSE schools anywhere in India its syllabus and study pattern really helps in Entrance exams like any university entrance exam , All India Pre Medical test , All India Engineering Entrance Exam

You can easily get admission in 11th class ,I would like to inform you few of schools are provided admission on the behalf of merit list while few of them have their own entrance test so firstly buy the prospectus of the school because all the details about the school is mentioned in the prospectus
27th April 2015, 10:17 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in schools for 11th in any part of the country if I write my 10th final exam based on state board?

Yes, it is possible to get admission in schools for 11th in any part of the country after passing 10th with state board.

As, you passed 10th from state board and all the state board are well recognised board, so it will not affect your admission in 11th class.

To get admission in desired school, just visit the school and ask for admission form and process. In most of the reputed schools you have to pass admission test.
Some school take admission on the basis of candidates 10th marks.
So, don't worry about that just prepare for your exam and score well.
27th April 2015, 01:56 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in schools for 11th in any part of the country if I write my 10th final exam based on state board?

Yes, you can get 11th standard admission in other states, even if you have completed your 10th standard from state board. But, before moving to other state, you have to take migration certificate from the board, from which you have completed your 10th standard, because migration certificate is important to show your 10th certificate as valid and even to get admission in colleges of other states.
27th April 2015, 09:19 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Is it possible to get admission in schools for 11th in any part of the country if I write my 10th final exam based on state board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible to get admission in schools for 11th in any part of the country if I write my 10th final exam based on state board? I just wanted to know this cause I will be moving state after completion of 10th standard. So, will it affect my admission if I do the 10th final exam in state board syllabus? Please advice.

Yes, this is possible for you to take Admission in the 11th Grade at any part of the India. Since, All over India there are the 3 Boards in use :

1. CBSE Board.
2. ICSE Board.
3. State Board.

So, there will be no issue in your Admission.
27th April 2015, 09:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can get admission in 11th standard in any other state after completion of your 10th standard from your respective state Board. But, you may face some problems related to language, change of syllabus level, etc. goes on you will be habituated and you can pursue 11th standard in any other state. So, there is no need to worry about your 11th admission in any other state after completion of your 12th standard from your respective state board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?