5th March 2016, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Does I have to pay more than normal fee in Karnataka CET counselling being an NIOS student?

Dear Sir,
If I have passed from NIOS Board then apply for Karnataka CET. At the time of counselling whether they take us a normal fee or more than that?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in JEE Mains & Advanced for 12th NIOS student? Can I sit in counselling with NIOS Certificate? Whether NIOS is AICTE approved?
  2. Can NIOS student give Common Entrance Test?
  3. Do we have to pay the fees in addition to the money we paid at the KEA fee counter?
  4. Fee structure of B.E lateral entry course for non resident Karnataka student? How much rank required to join Government Karnataka Colleges?
  5. Eligibility to pursue Karnataka CET for a student of Haryana?
  6. Whether NIOS student is eligible to study BDS course?
  7. Can I write Karnataka CET in 2016 again if missed the counselling in 2015?
  8. karnataka CET 2011: How to apply? Fee for the exam?
  9. Bits pilani application forms date and bitsat website? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility for other state students to attend the CET exam of Karnataka?
  11. Procedure to apply for Karnataka CET? What is the fee structure?
  12. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET?
  13. Procedure for CET Karnataka engineering exam? Can a Non Karnataka student appear? How much money is to be paid?
  14. Allotment scheme for an outside student who has scored 137 marks in Karnataka-CET and secured 90% in 12th?
  15. What should I do after making an error in CET karnataka application form?
  16. Can I get admission to study 12th from CBSE Open School? Is CBSE Open School equivalent to CBSE Board? List of CBSE Open Schools in Delhi? When the application form will be release?
  17. Fee structure for Karnataka students who will get medical seats through Karnataka CET?
  18. Is it possible for a student of Non Karnataka to appear for CET exam?
5th March 2016, 05:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does I have to pay more than normal fee in Karnataka CET counselling being an NIOS student?

There is no extra fee charged according to the board from which you have passed your school. You will be treated like any other students from any education board.

Hence, no need to worry if you have got schooling from NIOS. Just perform well in CET and attend the counselling when required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?