4th March 2016, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Which subject to take in high school economics or commerce?

Which subject to take in high school economics or commerce? Currently am a accounts student. Can someone please suggest me the best subject to pick? Awaiting to get the information soon on this. Please provide me the details as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage and the age limit to appear for TET entrance exam in Assam?
  2. Can I get admission to study PhD in Economics at Delhi School of Economics if completed M.Sc in Statistics with Economics?
  3. Enquiry for getting admissioon in Commerce or School of Economics?
  4. Future opportunities or options available without Maths and Economics in 10+2?
  5. How to do Hons in Economics or Commerce after passing 12th?
  6. List best schools in India for admission in Commerce stream?
  7. List of the top school specially for girls in Ujjain, MP for class 11th with maths and commerce subject? Currently, I am studying in girls high school under CBAS at Ujjain, MP
  8. Which is better to study as an Optional subject among Maths, Economics and IP in 11th Commerce?
  9. Am I eligible to take graduation in BA Honors in economics if I have done 12th without commerce?
  10. Is it possible to appear only in Mathematics exam of NIOS for Higher Secondary Commerce student?
  11. What is the scope of an Economics/Commerce Subject/Science Subject with 12th(PCM)? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Examination date of JAC high school teacher?
  13. Is economics a necessary subject to study B.Com in future?
  14. Institute of Actuaries Of India-Subject CT8- Financial Economics Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  15. Is it possible to get into air hosting school right after completion of senior high school?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for M.A.(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics if pursuing B.A. General with Economics from Allahabad University?
  17. Previous year Preliminary and Main Exam Question Papers of IAS for Geography?
  18. Minimum qualification required to join M.Com?
5th March 2016, 12:10 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject to take in high school economics or commerce?

Economics is a subject which comes under Commerce stream. Every subject has its own value and is best in itself. Accounts is also a good subject so continue it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?