7th September 2017, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Which state domicile I have to get, if studied 11th and 12th in Maharashtra?

I have studied 1st to 7th standard in Karnataka which holds my domicile certificate & 8th to 10th standard studied in Maharashtra further 11th & 12th standard studied in Telangana state whether I am eligible to attend for KCET exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Can my son get benefit of reservation in Karnataka, if he has a domicile of Maharashtra?
  2. Is domicile certificate required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to get domicile if born and studied till 12th at Gujarat and Medical from Karnataka?
  4. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  5. Will I be eligible to appear in the Maharashtra CET(Engineering)? I have a domicile of Maharashtra
  6. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses?
  7. Eligibility criteria to give MHT CET for students whose parents have Maharashtra Domicile but born and studied in Gujarat?
  8. Which state will give domicile to me if I keep moving from one state to another?
  9. Requirements for domicile of Maharashtra?
  10. What should I do to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  11. Can a candidate having domicile of Maharashtra appear in common entrance exam of Assam?
  12. Domicile or Residence, which certificate is required for admission in Class 11th in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  13. Am I Gujarat domicile or not? I've done my 10th from Ahmadabad(Gujarat) and now studying 11th in Delhi
  14. What is the eligibility for MBA CET in Maharashtra?
  15. CET forms for Maharashtra for Maharashtra domicile student, appeared 12th standard outside Maharashtra?
  16. What's the domicile for a candidate who have done 12th from Jaipur and their parents belong to Defense service?
  17. Am I eligible to appear in NEET and AIPMT being a 12th Andhra Pradesh student having domicile of Madhya Pradesh and completed 10th in Chhattisgarh from CBSE?
  18. How may I appear in Maharashtra CET exam? I've studied upto 10th in Maharashtra and currently studying 11th and 12th in Karnataka
7th September 2017, 05:35 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which state domicile I have to get, if studied 11th and 12th in Maharashtra?

Since, you have completed your last qualification of class 11th and 12th in Telangana, you can get the State Domicile of Karnataka based on your class 12th certificates.
I am very happy to tell you that you are definitely eligible to apply for KCET examination after the completion of class 12th from Telangana.
You must have scored a minimum of 50% of marks in class 12th in order to be eligible for KCET examination.
7th September 2017, 06:36 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which state domicile I have to get, if studied 11th and 12th in Maharashtra?

I am glad to inform you that you are eligible for KCET as you have studied 1st standard to 7th standard in the state of Karnataka.
Those candidates who have studied and qualified in one or more Government or government recognized institution in the state of Karnataka for a minimum of seven years from class 1 to class 12 as on July 1, 2017, are satisfying the state domicile criteria.
Qualification required to fulfill KCET eligibility criteria:
>Candidates have to complete 12th standard or its equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subject.
>Candidates must have studied English as one of the languages and Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Biology/Electronics/Computer Science as optional subjects.
>Candidates must have secured 45% marks in the qualifying examination from a recognized board of education.
>Candidates belonging to SC/ST and OBC category have to secure 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
>Age of the candidates should not be less than 17 years.
7th September 2017, 09:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Domicile certificate will depend on your permanent residence and your voter id card. If you are not a permanent resident of Karnataka, then you won't get domicile of the same state.

Just get the certificate from the nearest Tehsil with the help of any address proof and identity proof document.
8th September 2017, 12:00 AM
Ashfaqueexpert

Yes, you are very much eligible for KCET examination as you have been born and brought up in Karnataka and your parents are residents of the state, they are the domicile of Karnataka.

However, I am sure you will not be facing any issue to appear for the above mentioned examination, you should just prepare well for the exam and try to score as well as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?