31st December 2014, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for NDA exam for 12th Medical student?

sir ,
i am a medical student and have not taken maths so can i give d nda exam ? and i am in 12th standard may i give this exam this year also ?
Can a medical student take NDA entrance?
What is the eligibility criteria of NDA?

5th January 2015, 10:39 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for NDA exam for 12th Medical student?

National Defence Academy (NDA) is conducted by Union Public service Commission (UPSC) every year for admission to Army, Navy and Air force wing.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :

* A Candidate must be a citizen of India.

* A Candidate must be an unmarried male and have born not earlier than 2nd July 1996 and not later than 1st July 1999.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :

* For Army Wing of National Defence Academy : 12th class pass with 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent Examination conducted by State Examination board or University.

* For Air Force and National Wing Defence Academy : 12th class pass with 10+2 pattern School education or equivalent Examination with Physics and Mathematics conducted by State Examination board or University.

* Candidates who are appearing in class 12 are also eligible.

IMPORTANT DATES :

* Last date of Application submission : January 23rd, 2015.

* Date of Examination : April 19th, 2015.
6th January 2015, 11:58 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir ,
i am a medical student and have not taken maths so can i give d nda exam ? and i am in 12th standard may i give this exam this year also ?
Can a medical student take NDA entrance?
What is the eligibility criteria of NDA?
Yes, you are eligible for NDA exam but you should apply in Indian Army post because you haven't mathematics subject in your 12th standard board.

NDA examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission. NDA exam is conducted for recruitment in-Army wings, Navy wings, Air force wings.

The minimum required qualification for NDA exam is 12th standard from a recognized board. If your 12th subject is mathematics and Physics then you are eligible for all above wings otherwise you can apply only for Indian Army. The candidates age should be in between 16.5 years to 19 years. There is no age relaxation for SC/ST candidate. Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply in NDA exam.

Selection procedure for NDA exam:-

Written test
Physical test
Medical test
Interview

You can get more information regarding the exam at the official site of UPSC at http://www.upsc.gov.in
20th February 2017, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for 12th passed candidate with pcb ,please inform in detail.
17th December 2019, 02:00 PM
Sreerag. K

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :

* A Candidate must be a citizen of India.

* A Candidate must be an unmarried male and have born not earlier than 2nd July 1996 and not later than 1st July 1999.
18th June 2020, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

I am 1999 and also as a graduate in Biology B.sc/B.Ed. Please sir/ ma, am I eligible for NDA in any of the medical course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?