15th August 2015, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I get promotion in 11th standard if got EIOP in 10th Mathematics? Is it considered as fail?

Sir,
I got EIOP in Mathematics of 10th standard. I want to know about the date of Improvement exams and meanwhile can I continue with my ongoing class 11th or I need to wait for Improvement results? Am I considered failed?

18th August 2015, 09:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get promotion in 11th standard if got EIOP in 10th Mathematics? Is it considered as fail?

You can get admission provisionally in 11th standard but you have to pass the improvement exam then only your admission will be considered valid.

If you fail to pass the improvement exam then your admission will be considered void and you will be terminated from school.
5th June 2017, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get promotion in 11th standard if got EIOP in 10th Mathematics? Is it considered as fail?

I am student at a cbse school who got eiop. I failed in science exam so what they told me is to write the improvement exam for science but what i want to know is can i continue to 11th on provision until i complete my exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?