14th April 2017, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and fees to get admission in 11th with Commerce stream at St. Joseph's Academy, Dehradun

Hello sir, I have completed 10th (Commerce) from ICSE and want to get admission in 11th with Commerce stream at St. Joseph's Academy, Dehradun. Eligibility criteria and fees for it.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for 11th standard at The Doon School, Dehradun? Eligibility criteria and fees for it? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility criteria required to get admission in 11th Commerce in a Government School?
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in 11th with PCB stream at New Horizon Scholars School, Airoli? Fees including hostel charges?
  4. Which subject should I choose in 11th between Science and commerce?
  5. Job in USA after BDS from Myanmar? Can I continue to study MDS or DDS in USA?
  6. Procedure to get admission in 11th (Commerce) at Swami Vivekanand High School and Junior College Mumbai? Total fees to study here?
  7. Is it possible to do Architecture by taking commerce stream in +2? Duration of the course and scope after it?
  8. What's the eligibility criteria and fee structure for taking admission in 11th std? How may I get details?
  9. List of CBSE affiliated Residential schools which offer admission in 11th Biology in Jaipur? Eligibility to apply and Fee structure?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria required to do Ph.D in Commerce stream?
  11. Which type of course is offered by Rashtriya Indian Military College, Dehradun? Eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  12. Percentage required in 10th to study Commerce in 11th? Total fee expenses of 11th Commerce?
  13. How to take admission in class 11th commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What's the eligibility criteria and selection procedure for joining Air Force? Currently I am studying in 11th
  15. Can i change to Science stream before completing 11th from commerce side?
  16. What is the procedure to join ICWA -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to take admission in Dehradun Petroleum college? I have passed 12th with science stream
  18. What is the eligibility criteria required to get Science stream in class 11th?

26th April 2017, 02:24 PM
kalamrockz

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and fees to get admission in 11th with Commerce stream at St. Joseph's Academy, Dehradun

The minimum eligibility criteria for admission in 11th standard in commerce stream at St. Joseph's Academy, Dehradun is that the candidate should have completed their 10th education from a recognized board and should have been able to score a minimum of 50% in aggregate to be eligible to apply.

The admission fee for class 11 is Rs.9500/- including all fee, i.e. tuition, management, sports, etc.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?