17th March 2017, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

Which type of course is offered by Rashtriya Indian Military College, Dehradun? Eligibility criteria and admission procedure?

Hello sir, I have appeared in 12th exam from Science stream and want to know which type of course offered by Rashtriya Indian Military College, Dehradun? Eligibility criteria and admission procedure?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
In which board should I take admission in 11th for studying medical? Should I opt for ICSE board or change my board to CBSE or GSEB? 5 23rd April 2022 02:00 AM
Number of seats reserved in medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET? 5 2nd January 2022 03:35 PM
Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET? 7 30th December 2019 12:42 PM
Is it true that CBSE board is more tougher than state board? Which board I should join to score good marks? 4 28th September 2015 11:23 AM
How to get admission form of RIMC? How can I prepare my son for RIMC Written Exam? 27 22nd July 2015 04:21 PM