11th December 2015, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission in 3rd standard of CBSE for 6 years old candidate?

Hello,
My child age is 6 years old, so is he eligible for admission in 3rd standard according to CBSE age criteria? Please answer.
Thanks and Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. According to CBSE norms a 10 years old candidate get admission in 4th standard?
  2. Eligibility to get admission in 5th standard of CBSE Board for a candidate who has completed 4th from Tamil Nadu State Board?
  3. In which standard of CBSE School a 3 years old candidate will get admission?
  4. Would my daughter be able to appear for 10th class CBSE from Army or KV when her DOB is 16/11/2011?
  5. What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in NDA school?
  6. Possibility to get admission in 12th CBSE for a candidate who didn't appeared in 11th standard?
  7. Rules and regulations for admission in CBSE school through Transfer Certificate?
  8. Is it possible to get admission in 5th CBSE of another school if completed 4th standard at the age of 9 years old? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility to get admission in B.Com at Calcutta University for CBSE candidate without Mathematics?
  10. Eligibility for appearing in Xth CBSE exams of 2015?
  11. Eligibility to get admission in 6th standard of Central Hindu School, Varanasi for 5th CBSE candidate?
  12. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school?
  13. Eligibility criteria and norms for admission in LKG of CBSE School for 4 years old candidate?
  14. How to join ITI? What type of courses are offered by this sector?
  15. Admission in 11th CBSE for a candidate who has a gap of 2 years after 10th?
  16. Eligibility to get admission in Nursery of ICSE school for 3 years old candidate? Which Board is best among CBSE and ICSE?
  17. Is it beneficial to transfer from Gujarat State Board to CBSE board for 3rd and 5th standard students?
  18. Whether a 15 years old candidate appear in 10th CBSE Board examination?
14th December 2015, 05:19 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in 3rd standard of CBSE for 6 years old candidate?

As per the CBSE guidelines, a child must be of 5 years as on the academic year for getting admission in class I. So accordingly, the required age for getting admission in class III is 7 years. So your son is on the right age to get admitted in class III. I would advice to get forms from a number of schools, since the competition is high, it is better to keep some options in your hand.
5th March 2016, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in 3rd standard of CBSE for 6 years old candidate?

Hi,
My Child age is now 6 years 6 months , is it eligible for class 3rd admission in any CBSE schools for this starting academic year , pls advise
8th March 2016, 11:16 PM
OnePlus

Mainly CBSE doesn't defined any age limit criteria for class 3rd. It has defined lower age limit criteria for class 10th. A candidate must have minimum age of 14 years in clss 10th.

Your child can easily get admission in any of CBSE school as when he will in class 10th then he will fulfill the age limit criteria . a
There is no any upper age limit criteria defined by CBSE for any class .
3rd May 2018, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

My brother age is now 7 and half, he was born on 03/05/2011, so kindly advice he can eligible for 3rd standard in CBSE?, please advice
1st September 2018, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

My son age is 13 _4_2011 so kindly advise he can eligible for 3rd standard in CBSE please advise
10th April 2019, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

My son's Date of birth is 07/06/2012, may I get the admission in Standard 3rd in CBSE? What is the age limit of getting admission in 3rd standard in CBSE it may cause any problem in 10th std
12th April 2019, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi my daughter's dob is 18/8/2011, may I get the admission in standard 3rd in Cbse? What is the age limit of getting admission in 3 Rd standard in CBSE it may cause any problem in 10th standard?
18th May 2019, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

My child DOB is 15/05/12 and he is study in class 3rd is that ok age as per CBSE norms.
19th May 2019, 11:48 AM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

CBSE Admissions in Class VI- The admissions will be conducted as per the rules and regulations framed by the state or Union territory governments of the location of the institution.
22nd January 2020, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

My daughter DOB is 01/11/2013, can she eligible to get admission for 3rd class in any CBSE schools??
3rd February 2020, 06:43 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

As per your daughter's DOB, she is 5 years and 3 months old so she can get admission in the 3rd standard. The age of your child must be 6 to 8 years to get admission to the 3rd standard of CBSE school.
28th September 2020, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

My daughter DOB is 19/11/2013, can she eligible to get admission for 3rd class in any CBSE schools??
28th September 2020, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

My daughter DOB is 19/11/2013, can she eligible to get admission for 3rd class in any CBSE schools??
22nd April 2022, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

My son age is 1.12.2013 now he is studying 3rd standard now eligible cbse?
27th April 2022, 04:58 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The age criteria for admission into the 3rd grade in the CBSE and ICSE board is 7.5 – 8 years. It is a general pattern that is followed by most schools.
18th June 2022, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
My child age is 6.8 years old, so is he eligible for admission in 3rd standard according to CBSE age criteria?
Please answer.
Thanks and Regards
21st June 2022, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

My child age is 6.8 years old, so is he eligible for admission in 3rd standard according to CBSE age criteria? Age 22.07.2015
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?