31st March 2016, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to become a School Teacher at +2 level in Central School?

I am MA in geography and having B.ed degree as well. I want to become a teacher at 12th standard level in central school. Kindly tell me the procedure to become one?

Related Questions:
  1. Wat is the eligibility criteria for 9-12 level Teacher post in central school?
  2. How to be a teacher in central school after completing PG with Zoology and B.Ed
  3. What is the procedure to get a teacher job in central school as I am a science student?
  4. Procedure to get Central School job of Drawing Teacher?
  5. Is MBA graduates eligible to teach Accounts in High school?
  6. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for 9th to 12th level teacher in central school?
  8. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for 9-12 level teacher in central school?
  10. What is the procedure to apply for teacher post in Kendriya Vidyalaya school? When there will be vacancy in the school?
  11. Procedure to get transfer in CBSE affiliated school where skilled Biology teacher is available? Fee structure of the same school?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for 9th to 12th level teacher in central school?
  13. How to get Central School jobs of Drawing Teacher post?
  14. Best CBSE and ICSE schools in Mysore? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the procedure to follow to become a school teacher after completion of B.Tech degree?
  16. How to get a job of government teacher in central school after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc
  17. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for teacher in recognized school being a teacher in non affiliated CBSE school?
31st March 2016, 09:47 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become a School Teacher at +2 level in Central School?

You can become +2 Teacher in Central Public schools through " Central Teacher Eligibility Test ". Or else you can also write "TET (Teacher Eligibility Test ).

Eligibility or Central Teachers Eligibility Test :

>> See for every state it has a separate TET Examination as pet their vacancies.

>> All B.Ed graduates can apply for CTET Examination. You need to pass +2 examination.

>> You must have minimum 60% of marks from the recognized university.
31st March 2016, 11:07 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to become teacher in Central School. To get the job of teacher you have to appear and qualify in CTET.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university and have B.ed degree also.

So, you are eligible to appear for examination and after qualifying in examination become eligible for final recruitment as teacher. For more information about examination visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
31st March 2016, 11:37 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

To appointed as PGT in Central School a candidate must have minimum qualification that is Master of Science. No specific age limit has been set up. You have to appear in the entrance exam that is conducted every year for the recruitment of PGT teachers in Central School.
31st March 2016, 03:13 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to say you that since you have completed MA and as well as completed your B.Ed degree, you are eligible for the post of teacher.
Now, you have to appear for the CTET examination conducted by the central Boards, qualifying which you can apply for the post of teacher in the respective schools.
31st March 2016, 03:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you want a permanent teaching job in central schools then you need to qualify CTET with an excellent score. You have M.A and B.Ed qualification which is enough to make you eligible for it.

Just make sure that you have got 50% marks or above in M.A and B.Ed degrees. Once you qualify CTET then you need to apply in central schools when jobs are available.
31st March 2016, 08:45 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You have will have to clear the Central Teacher Eligibility Test. Without clearing CTET, you can not become teacher in Central School.

The minimum qualification for CTET is bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university and bachelor of education. You can apply for CTET which is conducted by CBSE twice every year and clear it to become teacher in Central Schools.

Official website of CBSE CTET is: http://http://ctet.nic.in/ctetapp/eligibility.aspx.
1st April 2016, 12:56 AM
Indian knowledge

For the job of a central teacher yiu must clear Bed from a university with 60 % aggregate. You also have to ckear CTET (central teacher eligibility test) for the job od central teacher. Then you have to clear a interview. Then you will be eligible for the post of teacher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?