21st November 2015, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Is GD School in Coimbatore best for schooling or not?

I want to know if GD school in coimbatore is best for schooling purpose or not. Please help me.

22nd November 2015, 02:07 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is GD School in Coimbatore best for schooling or not?

Yes, I can say that GD School in Coimbatore is the best school for deserved candidates. I suggest you to follow the following instructions carefully. Admission of Children at GD School in Coimbatore will be done depending on the vacancy in each class. And the School reserves the right of admission. So submission of the Application Form does not guarantee admission. GD Matriculation Higher Secondary School is basically based on the ideology and principles of the eminent scientist and Industrialist Sri, G.D.Naidu. While academics is the most important aspect of school curriculum, the teaching as well as non teaching staff are equally dedicated to the all round development of Every child. After giving all this information, I can say that this is the best school for you available in Coimbatore city.

Ph. No: 0422 230 0170

Address: 2, Kadalakkara Lane, Gopalapuram, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu-641018

Click here for Official Website
22nd November 2015, 07:03 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Its a good school for schooling as it also concentrate on extra curriculum activities along with the focus on syllabus.

Here is some details about the school =>

School Curriculum - The school follows the Tamil Nadu State Board syllabus.

Special Features - Yoga, Art & Craft, Fine Arts, Life Skills.

School Timings - 7.00 a.m. to 1.40 p.m.
23rd November 2015, 09:41 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Yes, GD School in Coimbatore is quite a good school. It is one of the good Schools in Coimbatore to study. It is very good for schooling and it also focus on the extra curricular activities along with the syllabus of the respective subjects.
The school follows the Tamil Nadu state Board.
It focuses on extra curricular activities like Yoga, Art and Craft, Fine Arts etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?