17th June 2014, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Which group should I choose for further studies after 10th to join Indian Army?

Sir .
I have completed tenth standard in CBSE school.
what group should i take to join in Indian Army.
please reply me about it
thank you

13th July 2014, 08:32 PM
Prathmic09

Default Re: Which group should I choose for further studies after 10th to join Indian Army?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir .
I have completed tenth standard in CBSE school.
what group should i take to join in Indian Army.
please reply me about it
thank you
You can take any stream as you wish after completing 10th standard because any candidates with any stream are eligible to apply for the Indian army wing. After completing 10th standard you can join in Indian Army wing through NDA examination.

NDA stands for (National Defense Academy) and this entrance examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for every twice in a year.

To apply for Indian Army wing through NDA Examination must satisfy the below criteria,
Candidates must be an Indian Citizen or Citizens of Bhutan, or Citizens of Nepal. Tibetan refugee may also who have been living in India since 01/01/1962.

The candidate must have passed 10+2 from any national or state board or any equivalent board and The candidate who are waiting for result may also eligible to apply for this entrance examination.

Age should be stayed between 16.5 years to 19 years of age.

Candidates must be physically fit according to the standards of the examination and the candidate should be unmarried male.

So, I suggest you to apply for higher secondary school after completing 12th standard in order to join in Indian Army wing through NDA examination.
30th August 2021, 10:48 AM
Singhskomal

Default Re: Which group should I choose for further studies after 10th to join Indian Army?

Minimum educational requirements is class 10th passed with minimum of 45% marks in aggregate candidates meet the educational, physical and medical standards.
☆NCC A B C certificate. In case of NCC certificate holder relevant certificate.
☆sports certificate to be produced.
Represent India at international level
State level
National level
District level.
Age minimum 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?