24th July 2018, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

How to become an Engineer in Indian Railways for 11th Science student?

I want to join Indian Railways and become an Engineer. Right now I am studying in 11th standard with Science stream. But after completing my 12th, kindly let me know how I can join Indian Railways and become an Engineer? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

28th July 2018, 07:49 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an Engineer in Indian Railways for 11th Science student?

The minimum required qualification to become an Engineer in Indian Railway is that candidate must have passed diploma from a recognised institute.

Candidates with Diploma qualification are eligible to appear in examination for recruitment as Junior Engineer.

You can also appear in examination after B.Tech qualification. So, now you do not have the qualification to appear in examination for recruitment as Engineer.
28th July 2018, 09:14 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an Engineer in Indian Railways for 11th Science student?

You are not eligible to appear in examination for recruitment as an engineer with Std 11th qualification.

Minimum qualification to appear in examination for recruitment as engineer in Indian Railway is candidate must have passed diploma form a recognised institute.

More information about the examination is available at www.rrb.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?