29th July 2018, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Software Engineer in Samsung for 12th Science student?

I want to join Samsung and become a Software Engineer. Right now I am studying in 12th standard with Science stream. But after completing my 12th, kindly let me know how I can join Samsung and become a Software Engineer? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

3rd August 2018, 03:56 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Software Engineer in Samsung for 12th Science student?

The procedure required for becoming software engineer in Samsung is given below:

- Firstly complete your 12th class education in science stream with good score.
- Attend any entrance exams conducted by different states & universities like AIEEE, JEE, BITS, and etc.,
- Qualify the exam in merit and get admission in any top colleges like IIT, BITS, or any too university.
- Complete your graduation level degree in any related stream like CSE, IT, ECE streams.
- You need to score minimum 75 - 80% in your graduation level degree.
- You need apply for any related posts in Samsung.
- Attend for the exam conducted by the company.
- If you qualify the exam then you'll be called for personal interview.
- Based on your performance you'll be given job as software engineer in Samsung.
3rd August 2018, 07:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Software Engineer in Samsung for 12th Science student?

Becoming a software engineer in a top company like Samsung will require you to study at least till B.Tech CSE or MCA, to become eligible for campus interview.

Selection is based on performance in the interview and your academic qualifications. Hence, your aim should be now, to get admission in a decent college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?