15th March 2016, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Which is best school in shamirpet? Which one to join?

Which is best school in shamirpet -
St.Paul's international school or ivy league academy or shantiniketan vidyalaya. Can you please provide me the right details on the same? Awaiting for the response soon.

15th March 2016, 06:56 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is best school in shamirpet? Which one to join?

The above mentioned schools viz., IVY League Academy, St.Paul's International School and Shantiniketan Vidyalaya all are best schools. Although there are good schools, the best school among the above mentioned schools is "St.Paul's International School" as it has very good reviews.

Name of the Organization: St. Pauls Residential School

Ph. No: 084182 44411

Address for Communication: Shamirpet, Secunderabad, Telangana

Click here for Official Website
15th March 2016, 08:21 PM
OnePlus

All the schools are the best schools. But the mist popular among them is Ivy league academy.

This school is affiliated to CBSE board. This school is from class LKG to class 10th.
Hostel facility is also available.
15th March 2016, 09:42 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

St.Paul's international school is best in your area. They have qualified staff with awesome environment of the school and provide many facilities to their students like Young Doers, Medical Facility, Day Boarding Facility, Smart Classrooms, Computer lab, Science lab Library and much more. You should buy the prospectus of the school so, you will get all the details about the school in details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?