6th May 2015, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for review of Maths and English of 12th CBSE?

Respected Sir,
I have given 12th CBSE Board exam in which I got less marks in Maths and English. So as I got low marks then how I apply for review? Please tell me the procedure for applying for review?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for B.Arch course after scoring 84 in English, 44 in Maths and overall percentage of 51% in 12th?
  2. Suitable books for CBSE 12th Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, English and Maths?
  3. Is there any open school through which I can qualify for 12th Maths or CBSE?
  4. Procedure to apply for 12th CBSE Mathematics Improvement exam?
  5. How can I apply for TGT maths in CBSE school?
  6. Previous years question papers of class 12th CBSE of Maths, Chemistry, Physics and English?
  7. Previous 5 year solved Question Papers of 12th class of CBSE Board for Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English and Computer Science?
  8. How can I score 90% in CBSE 12th board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get more than 90% in 12th class with CBSE Board in Commerce stream?
  10. Where to get Previous year solved Question Papers of CBSE 12th Board Exams for the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English and Computers?
  11. Is doing 12th(without Maths) through private CBSE fine, for a 12th failed candidate? What's the future prospective for the same?
  12. Can I apply for GMAT after passing 12th with Maths and English
  13. How much percentage to score to get in BCA after 12th? Can I do BCA after 12th without Maths?
  14. Am I eligible for B.A economics after passing 12th CBSE
  15. How to prepare for CAT Exam from the joining of B.Tech? Which books should I prefer?
  16. How to score above 95% in 12th CBSE?
  17. CBSE class 12th solved papers of English, Maths, Business studies and accounts?
  18. Can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 76.5% in 12th? When the application form will be released?
8th May 2015, 09:34 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I apply for review of Maths and English of 12th CBSE?

I order to give your paper for review then you have to fillup the form which is available at your school premises only, just collect that form duly fill it up and with some amount for paper review process you have to submit. The money and review sheet should be submitted in school only, then wait for some time atleast a month and your review results will be out.
8th May 2015, 06:06 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for review of Maths and English of 12th CBSE?

You should download the following attachment and you should fill up and submit that application form by paying of DD of Rs.100 in favour of Secretary CBSE, payable at concerned Regional Office’s city. And you should submit that application form, at any of the CBSE regional offices, which are specified in the following attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf form_verification_of_marks.pdf(14.6 KB, 88 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?