30th March 2016, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Recruitment exams available to become a CBI Officer for B.E. graduates?

Hi,
I would like to know which exams I have appear for becoming CBI Officer? I am a B.E. graduate and I want to become an Officer in CBI. Please help me.

3rd April 2016, 09:15 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Recruitment exams available to become a CBI Officer for B.E. graduates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I would like to know which exams I have appear for becoming CBI Officer? I am a B.E. graduate and I want to become an Officer in CBI. Please help me.
You are a B.E graduate so you are eligible for CBI exam through the SSC CGL exam. But your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.

Exam date for SSC CGL exam:-

Last date for receipt of application (Part I): 21st March 2016

Last date for application (Part II): 24th March 2016
3rd April 2016, 08:38 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Recruitment exams available to become a CBI Officer for B.E. graduates?

To become CBI officer, you are required to appear in Combined Graduate Level Examination which is conducted by Staff Selection Commission. Yes, one can become CBI Officer through SSC CGL Examination by scoring merit marks. Remember, you need to choose "Inspector" in Central Bureau of Investigation department as your first preference.

The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for SSC CGL Examination is "Graduate Degree" or Bachelor Degree from a recognized university. The minimum age required for this post is 20 years and the maximum age must not exceed 25 years. As you are a B.E Graduate, I am sure you are eligible to apply for CGL Examination if you are in final year.
4th April 2016, 12:43 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You need to appear for UPSC examination after the completion of your graduation and only after clearing the examination, you will be eligible to become a CBI Officer. Therefore, you should start preparing for your examination at the earliest as cracking UPSC examination is not that easy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?