24th February 2016, 06:52 AM
Unregistered

How can i do 12th class privately from UP Board?

I have left 11th class in between. Now i want to do 12th privately. But that requires 10th TC which i don't have with me. So kindly suggest me that how can i do 12th privately from UP board?

24th February 2016, 10:50 AM
kantraman

Default Re: How can i do 12th class privately from UP Board?

12th from any board is possible only if having one years gap after 10th class.If having so then you may apply for 12th exam from UP board privately by filling the application form issued by board after completing half year with in the date mentioned by the board.
24th February 2016, 08:51 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

If you want to appear 12th board privately from UP board then no need to worry. You do not have to worry about regular class and attendance. You have to do only one thing that when form fill up starts then complete registration and form fill up procedure. You have to give only examination.
29th May 2017, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

After completed my high school i have completed polytechnic course now this year i want to do 12th from U.P board how can i apply ?
23rd October 2020, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

How can i get tc after passing 12th up board privately
27th October 2020, 11:23 AM
Shahnawaz Jafri

Of course you can!

I am doing both these courses together. I go to college for BCom and am doing CA.

It is quite hectic. You will never get a break. You will feel as if you are being compressed from al sides.

You will find it difficult to shuttle between college, CA classes and articleship(I mean after IPCC). It will never be unmanageable. But you will have to take extra care to keep it as manageable.

It never goes beyond your control if you put in the right amount of care for both these courses. It is always manageable if you believe that you can. Only if you lose hope and feel disheartened, will there be a question of mismanagement.

If you have real passion for CA, then the you will not feel the pain. You will seek to find joy in this hectic schedule of yours.

Believe in yourself and enjoy what it do.

Never regret the decisions you have taken at a later date. That will not reap you any fruits.

All the best!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?