12th April 2016, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in BBA(LLB) with 55% in 12th ISC?

Hello Everyone,
I have secured 55% in 12th ISC and I want to do BBA(LLB) course. How can I get admission for this course in Surat? Please help me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and cutoff marks required in 12th ISC to study B.Tech in IISER?
  2. Chances to appear in 12th Mathematics ISC Improvement exam for a graduate?
  3. Admission criteria after 12th ISC Commerce or Science? Does ISC students get any special consideration?
  4. List of ISC affiliated Girl's Boarding schools which offer admission in 12th Humanities in Maharashtra for 11th ISC candidate?
  5. Can I get admission to study B.Tech if secure less than 50% in 12th ISC?
  6. Is it beneficial to reappear if secured 71% in 12th ISC Board exam?
  7. How can I get admission to study B.Com if failed in 12th ISC?
  8. Does I have to collect my 12th ISC Improvement result from School?
  9. Is ISC board tough than CBSE and other state boards?
  10. Can I get admission in class 12th in other school of ISC board after completing 11th standard?
  11. Possibility to get admission in 12th standard in any ISC school if left previous school after completing 11th?
  12. From where to get the syllabus of ICSE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Admission procedure to study 12th ISC in Delhi for 11th student of Haryana?
  14. What is the procedure followed to get admission to class 12 in ISC board? -- [New]
  15. What can i do after failing in 12th grade ISC twice?
  16. Which course should I choose among Engineering and B.Sc.? Chances of admission in the mentioned colleges for a candidate who has secured 69.5% in 12th ISC?
  17. List of ISC affiliated schools in Bangalore which offer admission in 12th standard for a candidate who has secured 70% in 11th?
  18. Can i get admission in any college after passing 12th in ISC board with 62.9%
13th April 2016, 09:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in BBA(LLB) with 55% in 12th ISC?

Candidates who have completed 12th standard with minimum aggregate of 45% marks from a recognised board are eligible to get admission in BBA (LLB) course. For getting admission in BBA (LLB) course after completion of your 12th standard with an aggregate of 55% marks from ISC Board, you must have to appear in entrance examination which is conducted by respective university. By qualifying the entrance examination, you can get admission in BBA LLB course.
14th April 2016, 12:19 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Yes, after 10+2 you are eligible to pursue B.A. LLB course, but before getting the admission in B.A LLB course you have to pursue bachelor degree in any discipline.

The eligibility to get admission in 3 year LLB course is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university.

Universities and institutes also conducts entrance examination to get admission in the course. So, now you can pursue bachelor degree or you can take admission in 5 years integrated LLB course after 10+2.
14th April 2016, 07:29 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to opt for the above mentioned course, you will have to appear for an entrance examination called CLAT(Common Law Admission Test).

After scoring well in the examination, you will probably get admission in good colleges in order to pursue your course.

You have scored 55% marks in your 12th boards, which is adequate enough for you to appear for the examination and to get admission in the above mentioned course.
15th April 2016, 12:40 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I have secured 55% in 12th ISC and I want to do BBA(LLB) course. How can I get admission for this course in Surat? Please help me asap.
The B.B.A., LL.B (Honours) course is available in many law colleges like Christ University. It is a 5 year integrated law programme. The eligibility to join the course is a pass in 10+2 with 45% marks and you have to appear for the School of Law, Christ University (SLCU) entrance examination. The candidate age should be below 20 years at the time of admission. The aspirant can download the online application form from the website. After that you have to appear for the entrance examination and clear the same to get a seat in Christ University. You can check the details in the website link given http://www.christuniversity.in/schoo...f-law-bba/1184
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?