22nd July 2018, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 10th to study 11th Science in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Ezhimala?

Hello everyone, I am waiting for my result of 10th standard and willing to get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Ezhimala. I want to study Science in this school in HS. So, I would like to know what percentage is required in 10th standard for getting admission in this school?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 10th to study 11th Science in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Baripada?
  2. Percentage required in 10th to study 11th Science in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Gangtok?
  3. Fee structure of HS Science in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Ezhimala?
  4. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Kerala State Board for 11th Science admission?
  5. Should I change my Board if haven't got admission in 11th Science at Kendriya Vidyalaya?
  6. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to secure 11th Science admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Faridkot?
  7. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to secure 11th Science admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Silvassa?
  8. What is the required percentage for class 11th in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Delhi?
  9. Possibility to get 11th Science admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kailashahar for 10th CBSE candidate? -- [New]
  10. Requirements to get 11th Science admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Baripada for 10th CBSE student?
  11. Percentage required in 10th to study 11th Science in Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya, Delhi?
  12. How can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in Kendriya Vidyalaya School being a 10th CBSE student?
  13. Possibility to get admission in 11th Science of Kendriya Vidyalaya School for 10th CBSE candidate?
  14. Can a 10th with 57% get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya RK Puram?
  15. Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Ezhimala for 5th standard student?
  16. How can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in Kendriya Vidyalaya School being a 10th CBSE student?
  17. Can I get admission in Science stream in Kendriya Vidyalaya School with 8.2 CGPA in 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Percentage required in 10th to secure 11th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah?
31st July 2018, 09:18 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th to study 11th Science in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Ezhimala?

All you need to do is to wait patiently for the result as the cutoff cannot be predicted before the result.

It depends on many factors like the number of seats and the number of applications coming for the same stream.

So, you can start the preparation of the next class if you are confident enough to get the stream of your choice but due to the variability of the cutoff marks every year, it cannot be predicted.

You need to wait for teh final list to come.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?