17th February 2017, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study undergraduate Computer Science course after completing the 12th with Commerce but without Mathematics?

Hello sir, I want to know can I study any undergraduate Computer Science course after completing the 12th with Commerce but without Mathematics?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study BCA for a candidate who is pursuing 12th Commerce with Computer Science and without Mathematics?
  2. Possibility to study M.Sc in Computer Science from SMU being a B.A holder who haven't studied Mathematics in 12th?
  3. Possibility to study B.Sc in any stream after 12th (Commerce) with Computer and Mathematics? Which stream should I choose?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue BCA or MCA after completing class 12th (Commerce) without Mathematics and Computer Science as subjects?
  5. Possibility to study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering for 12th Commerce student?
  6. Can I study B.Ed in Mathematics after completing B.Com?
  7. Can I do undergraduate psychology course after completing 12th with computer science
  8. Am I eligible to study Integrated M.Sc in Computer Science after completing 12th Mathematics? Is this course equivalent to B.E.(Computer Science Engineering)?
  9. Possibility to study BCA after completing 12th Commerce with Computer Application?
  10. Can I pursue B.Com in Computers without Mathematics in 12th Class?
  11. Can I study B.Com after completing 12th PCB? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can i opt commerce side after completing 12th in Science stream?
  13. Which degree should I take completing 12th commerce in computer science?
  14. What is the minimum marks requirement for admission in B.Com in Banaras Hindi University?
  15. Possibility to study B.Tech for a candidate who got disqualify in Maths of 12th Science?
  16. Am I eligible to study Maths in B.Com if pursuing 12th Commerce with Physical Education?
  17. After BSc electronics is it possible to do MCS?
  18. Possibility to do ITI(Mechanical/Computer) after completing 12th Commerce?
19th February 2017, 08:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study undergraduate Computer Science course after completing the 12th with Commerce but without Mathematics?

No, you are not eligible to study undergraduate computer science course after completion of your 12th standard with commerce stream without mathematics subject. To be eligible to get admission for pursuing undergraduate computer science course, you should have passed 12th standard with PCM stream from a recognised board and need to appear and qualify engineering entrance examinations like JEE Main/ JEE Advanced/ EAMCET/ KCET which is conducted by your respective state examinations board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?