2nd November 2015, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to qualify in 12th Science CBSE Board exam in mean time?

Hi Sir/Mam,
How should I prepare for my CBSE Board exam of 12th standard at this time because I haven't start preparation and there is very less time left. I am from Science stream and afraid of getting fail. Please help I want to qualify in my Board exam.

10th November 2015, 05:28 PM
singla420

Default Re: How can I prepare to qualify in 12th Science CBSE Board exam in mean time?

You can do something to clear your 12th exam.

1. Don't pressurize your mind too much.

2. Take a proper sleep.

3. Take a proper diet.

4. And give at least 1-2 hour to study continuously if you feel boring in between and you are not getting anything from the books then you can take some rest or you can do some other activities to avoid this.

5. After then you can further continue your study.

6. In this manner you can study 4-6 hours daily and this is too much enough to clarify your exam of 12th board.

But at-least at that time when books are opened in front of you give a proper concentration in the book. And this is the easy way not for passing but getting good score in 12th. And at-least 60-70% between them easily.

And do as much as hard work you can do because the marks are very important after completing graduation and when you apply for the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?