14th April 2018, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to qualify in Both 12th Board exam and BCECE?

Hello, I want to prepare for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam. I want to study BTech after completing my 12th. I really want to score well in BCECE. I also want to score well in my Board exam. So how can i prepare for this?

8th May 2018, 06:18 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to qualify in Both 12th Board exam and BCECE?

In order to prepare for both class 12th Board exam as well as BCECE, you need to give more importance and more time towards your academic as well as competitive studies.
Competitive examination syllabus are more or less similar to the Board examination syllabus of class 12th Science. So, if you study with a deep knowledge of your Board syllabus, you can qualify entrance exam also based on your knowledge.
But, be focused well on your Board examination, as it is most important for you at this instant.
9th May 2018, 12:23 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to qualify in Both 12th Board exam and BCECE?

The syllabus for BCECE B.Tech entrance examination is almost from the 11th and 12th std.

So, if you have good knowledge of all the topics of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics you will become eligible to solve the questions of entrance examination.

Try to solve the previous year paper to boost up your confidence and to get litmus test of your preparation.

Candidates after qualifying in the examination will become eligible to get admission in the government colleges of Bihar.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?