2nd March 2017, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for BCECE Polytechnic exam? Topic wise questions asked in this exam?

Hello sir, I have appeared in 10th exam from Bihar board and applied for BCECE Polytechnic exam. Please tell me how to prepare for this exam? Topic wise question asked in this exam?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the questions which will be asked in Physics, Chemistry and Maths exam of 12th CBSE board?
  2. How many questions are asked in IBPS SO written exam? Topicwise weightage of each section?
  3. How to prepare to do better in GD & PI for FCI MT(gen)? What all topics may be asked in GD? What sort for questions are asked in the PI?
  4. When to start preparation for IES and GATE?
  5. What is the syllabus of Group I and Group II exam? Where can I get the exact simple categorization for 300 questions asked in entrance exam?
  6. Previous year papers of HPCL(ECE)?
  7. Syllabus, qualifying marks and suitable books for preparation of ICAR(Horticulture) Ph.D entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked?
  8. What kind of questions are asked in SBI PO recruitment exam? How many questions should I attempt in each section to score good marks? Tips for preparation?
  9. Which Books to refer for Entrance Exam for Criminology course? How to prepare for the Entrance Exam? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam?
  10. HPCL sample papers for ECE branch?
  11. Best GATE coaching in Bangalore for EC stream
  12. HPCL Syllabus and Model Question Papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What topics to prepare for GATE Exam? Type of Questions asked in GATE Exam?
  14. What type of questions are asked in scholarship exam?
  15. Syllabus for BCECE LE 2015 exam
  16. How to prepare for interview for IBPS PO exam? What questions are asked?
  17. Detailed information and tips to prepare for AFMC Medical entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked in Interview?
  18. What is the last date of submission of BCECE Polytechnic forms in Bihar?
24th March 2017, 06:58 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for BCECE Polytechnic exam? Topic wise questions asked in this exam?

In order to prepare very well for BCECE Polytechnic Examination, you are required to have a good strategy and best books to follow. I am providing you some of the best and recommended books for BCECE Polytechnic Entrance Examination.

>> Bihar Polytechnic BCECE 2017 Combined Entrance competitive Examination by Experts Compilation

>> Bihar Polytechnic Success Package by Arihant Experts

You will find the previous year papers of BCECE Examination as well as the topic wise questions asked in the examination in those mentioned books.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?