8th March 2018, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to qualify in Both 12th Board exam and NEET-UG?

Hello, I want to prepare for NEET-UG. I want to study MBBS after completing my 12th. I really want to score well in NEET-UG. I also want to score well in my Board exam. So how can i prepare for this?

12th April 2018, 06:45 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to qualify in Both 12th Board exam and NEET-UG?

If you want to get admission in MBBS course then it is most necessary to score better in NEET examination.

To score better in NEET examination as well as in board examination I will recommend you to make thorough reading of NCERT books ( Physics, Chemistry, Biology ) and solve the numerical and exercise problems.

Candidates with better concept are eligible to solve the questions in NEET examination.

13th April 2018, 03:25 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can prepare for both examination together if you have the potential to manage both together.

Here, i am providing you the list of some good institutes which will help you to manage your both studies together. And they are:-
Allen Career Institute
Aakash Institute
Resonance Eduventures Ltd.
Career Point
Narayana Coaching Centre
Vibrant Academy
Elite Academy
MediTech
Pathfinder

13th April 2018, 08:26 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

NEET refers to National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and same is a common medical entrance examination held for admission in undergraduate medical degree courses such as MBBS and BDS across any medical of India except AIIMS and JIPMER.

As far as you are concerned about the preparation of NEET UG along with your Class 12th board examinations then for that the very basic thing is that you need to be physically and mentally fit.

Further, the syllabus for both the board examinations and NEET UG are same and are fully based on NCERT syllabus so what you studying for your board examination preparation is also helping for your NEET preparation. The only extra thing you need to do for NEET preparation is that you have to practice more application-based problems and should try to solve objective MCQs questions as you can as the NEET is a MCQ based examination.

13th April 2018, 11:02 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

To score well in the board examination and in NEET examination you have to do better preparation as per syllabus of examination.

Syllabus of both the examination is almost same and candidates with good knowledge of Chemistry, Physics and Biology of 11th and 12th are eligible to qualify for examination.

I want to suggest you to solve previous year preparation to boost your confident before examination.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?