20th March 2016, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to score above 90% in 12th ISC Board exam?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I want to get 90 percent above in my 12 ISC Board exam. Kindly tell me how I can reach this percentage? Please help me regarding this.

22nd March 2016, 02:00 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to score above 90% in 12th ISC Board exam?

I am pleased with your determination to score above 90% in ISC board examination which is not an easy task.

So, to fulfill your desire you have to work hard with great determination and dedication. To score 90% you need to go through all the NCERT books topics thoroughly and try to solve the questions given as solved examples and in exercise.

For revision try to solve the previous year paper topic wise and even as whole syllabus at regular interval. You will definitely score better marks in board examination.
22nd March 2016, 05:27 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to score above 90% in 12th ISC Board exam?

You need to be really focused on your studies and the best advice I could give you is to make a proper time time table for your daily activities and try to stick to it and I am sure you will surely be able to score better in your examination.

You should start your studies from the very beginning of the year and need to take the year very seriously as scoring 90% is not a matter of joke.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?