20th March 2016, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to get Banking jobs being a 12th Commerce student?

Dear Sir,
I have given my 12th Board exam by Commerce stream. I am interested in Banking job. So please guide me what to do? Waiting for your response.

21st March 2016, 05:21 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do to get Banking jobs being a 12th Commerce student?

The minimum qualification for any banking job either clerk or probationary officer is bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Candidates pursuing final year of bachelor's degree can also apply for board exams.

You can not apply for any banking exam after 10+2 in commerce stream. You must complete your bachelor's degree from any recognized university then only you can apply for any banking exams like IBPS CWE or SBI exams.
21st March 2016, 06:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For banking jobs in India you must have at least a degree qualification. Hence, you should join a degree course now being a class 12th pass candidate.

IBPS conducts bank PO and clerk exams for various PSU banks in India. You need to crack the written exam and interview for selection.
21st March 2016, 11:39 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I have given my 12th Board exam by Commerce stream. I am interested in Banking job. So please guide me what to do? Waiting for your response.
The aspirant has to study the graduation in commerce after 12th standard first. After clearing the graduation, you have to appear for bank recruitment examination conducted by IBPS. The eligibility to become Clerk and Probationary Officer in IBPS is a graduation degree from a recognized university. You have to appear for a Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS, clearing this will leads you to the interview and final selection. You have to prepare well for the written examination. The competition will be very high for the examination. You can also join in the coaching classes available for this purpose. The IBPS website is http://www.ibps.in/
21st March 2016, 11:57 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
You need to complete Graduation followed by 12th standard to get a Banking job. Those who completed their Bachelor Degree course are eligible to apply for IBPS/SBI PO or Clerk exam.

Eligibility Criteria:

- Educational qualification: The candidate must complete a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.

- Age Limit: The candidate age should be in between 20 years to 30 years. Relaxation in age limit will be given to reserved category students.

Official website - www.ibps.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?