29th October 2016, 05:07 PM
Oakham

How can I prepare for scoring good marks in 12th State board exam?

Hello Sir, I want to pursue MBBS? I am having difficulty in studying for the exam. Now I am studying in class 11th so I want to know how should I study that I can score good marks?

30th October 2016, 03:55 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for scoring good marks in 12th State board exam?

Your future planning is very good, but you have to work hard to achieve your target. You have to study PCB(Physics, Chemistry and Biology) as the main subjects in your 11th and 12th standard. To score good marks, you have to study with proper planning. Make a routine to study and try to be regular on that routine. You should also take care of your health. Avoid late night study and try to wake up early in the morning. Make short notes on all important facts and formulas.
By following above tips, you will be able to score good marks in your intermediate exams. After completion of 12th exams, you should start to prepare AIPMT exam. Try to solve previous year papers of AIPMT. This will helps you in getting good rank in the exam.
30th October 2016, 09:57 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for scoring good marks in 12th State board exam?

Let me make you clear that whatever you study for your board exam will definitely help you in your entrance exam that is NEET. For NEET have to study thoroughly and deeply. So study your NCERT and other state board books carefully for the preparation of your board exams. Don't study in stress because if you will study in stress you will definitely lose your score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?