11th November 2016, 07:46 PM
Miraz ali

Can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing class 12th scoring 84.4% marks?

Respected Sir, I have completed class 12th scoring 84.4% marks and my subject was Agriculture. I want to know can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing class 12th scoring 84.4% marks? If yes the please tell me the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (MPC) scoring 75% marks?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue BCA course directly after completing class 12th scoring 90% marks in HS?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue B.Pharma after completing class 12th scoring 55% marks? How can I apply for admission?
  4. How much should I score in class 12th to pursue B.Sc Agriculture course? -- [New]
  5. Can I pursue Diploma in Agriculture after completing class 12th MPC Group?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc after 4 years of completing class 12th with 46.6% marks?
  7. How much should I score in class 12th to pursue Agriculture Science? Which course should I pursue?
  8. Is it possible to pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing class 12th with Arts stream? Which short term courses are available in Agriculture Field?
  9. How much should I score in class 12th to pursue B.Sc Agriculture? Do I need to appear for any entrance exam?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing class 12th (PCME)? What is the procedure to get admission?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue a career in Mass Communication after completing class 12th (Science) scoring 48% marks?
  12. Which should I pursue from Canada after completing class 12th Science stream (Biology) scoring 70% marks? Which exam do I have to write for Visa?
  13. Which course is better to pursue after completing class 12th with Arts stream scoring 82% marks?
  14. Can I pursue B.Ed course from Private college after scoring 50% marks in class 12th?
  15. Can I pursue BBA or BBM after completing class 12th with Commerce stream scoring 61.2% marks? Which is better among BBA and BBM and which one has the best career scope?
  16. Can I pursue my Graduation with B.Sc Agriculture after completing my class 12th (PCME)? Do I have to write any entrance exam for admission?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc after completing class 12th in Vocational stream?
  18. In which BBA College can I get admission after scoring upto 70% marks in class 12th?
12th November 2016, 06:04 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing class 12th scoring 84.4% marks?

Yes, you can very much opt for the above mentioned course, you will have to fill up the application form of the prospective Institute you wish to get admission in and provide the details and documents asked for. You will further have to appear for an entrance test(in some reputed institutes) in order to get admission. Admission in also provided directly on 12th marks basis in some Institutes. So, you need to look for the eligibility criteria for admission in Institutes you wish to apply for admission and then proceed further.
13th November 2016, 12:04 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing class 12th scoring 84.4% marks?

Yes, you can definitely pursue B.Sc Agriculture course after completing your 12th standard. In order to pursue B.Sc Agriculture course you should have completed your 12th standard or equivalent examination in science subjects with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board.

You have to appear for ICAR entrance examination and the score will decide your admission in different institutes/universities. Some top institutes/universities conducts their own entrance examination to select the eligible candidates. As you have scored 84.4% marks in 12th standard, so you are eligible to pursue the above mentioned course.
13th November 2016, 12:46 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Being a Class 12th passed candidate with Agriculture you are eligible for pursuing B.Sc in Agriculture if you have Physics and Chemistry as main subjects too.

Also for pursuing the same degree course from government agriculture colleges you will have to appear and qualify AIEEA-UG ( All India entrance examination for admission in undergraduate agriculture course ) held by ICAR once every year.

--> The minimum qualification which you must have for appearing in the same examination are as here under :-

* You must be an Indian candidate with your age lying within 17 years to 23 years by the 31st December of that year in which you will seek admission in your desired undergraduate course.

* You must have completed your Class 12th in Science stream with PCM/ PCB/ PCAg./PCMB as your main subjects with at least 50% aggregate from a recognized board of education.

For further details regarding the same examination you can log on to the link www.icar.org.in.
13th November 2016, 04:55 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Yes, you can pursue for the same. You must apply in a degree college to pursue further.So search for the good college or university to pursue your study. Before taking the admission you will have to go through the cut off marks since your percentage is good you will get the admission.
13th November 2016, 05:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraz ali View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed class 12th scoring 84.4% marks and my subject was Agriculture. I want to know can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing class 12th scoring 84.4% marks? If yes the please tell me the procedure.

Yes, you can pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing class 12th with 84.4% marks. The minimum qualification required to apply for B.Sc in Agriculture is 50% marks in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The admission will be done on the basis of the written test conducted by various institutions. In some states like Tamil Nadu the admission will be done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examinations. The course duration is four years.
13th November 2016, 08:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue B.Sc. Agriculture course after completion of your 12th standard with an aggregate of 84.4% marks from a recognised board. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board are eligible to pursue B.Sc. Agriculture course. Admissions in B.Sc. Agriculture are done through merit basis of 12th standard examinations or through entrance examination conducted by respective institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?