9th December 2016, 12:54 PM
Himanshu s chauhan

How can I get a job in the Indian Railways after completing class 12th with 80% marks?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th scoring 80% marks and now I want to work and earn for myself. I want to know how can I get a job in the Indian Railways after completing class 12th scoring 80% marks? Also tell me the other jobs available.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get the job of TTI in the Indian Railways after completing class 12th (PCM)? What are the other jobs available in the Indian Railways after completing BA course?
  2. Am I eligible to get a job in the Indian Railways after completing class 12th (Science) and B.Com course? What is the procedure to apply for Railway jobs?
  3. What are the jobs available in the Indian Railways for a Female candidate after completing class 12th (Commerce)?
  4. How can I get a job in the Indian Railways after completing my Degree course with BE in EEE? For which post can I apply? -- [New]
  5. What are my job chances in Indian Railways with 97% marks in 10th?
  6. How can I pursue BA course while working in the Indian Railways?
  7. How to get a government job in Indian Railways after completing 12th science?
  8. How can I become a Indian Railway TC?
  9. What should I do after completing class 10th to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? Which exam do I have to give?
  10. How to get a job in Indian railways as a dental surgeon after completing BDS
  11. How can I get a job in Indian Railway after completing 10th class?
  12. How can I apply for a job in Indian Army after completing class 12th? When should I apply for the same?
  13. Am I eligible to become a Clerk in the Indian Army after completing my class 12th scoring 57% marks?
  14. How to get a job in Indian Railways? What are the necessary steps? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways after 12th Arts?
  16. How should I prepare for railways after completing 12th with 50%
  17. How can I get a job of Engine driver in the Indian Railways after completing B.Sc IT? Which exam do I need to appear?
  18. How to get Job in Indian Railways after completion of ECE with 77% of marks?
11th December 2016, 04:56 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get a job in the Indian Railways after completing class 12th with 80% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himanshu s chauhan View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th scoring 80% marks and now I want to work and earn for myself. I want to know how can I get a job in the Indian Railways after completing class 12th scoring 80% marks? Also tell me the other jobs available.

You can apply for various posts in Indian Railways after completion of class 12th with 80% marks. The notifications are given in the employment news or in the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) website. The candidates with 12th pass can apply for posts like Commercial Clerk. The qualification required for the Commercial Clerk post is a pass in Matriculation or equivalent with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. The applicants will be shortlisted for the post through written test followed by Document Verification. You have to prepare well to clear the written test. The RRB website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?