8th March 2018, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to do Graduation for a candidate who has completed 12th CBSE 8 years ago?

Sir, I had passed my 12th CBSE exam 8 year ago. After that I couldn't continue my studies till now. It is possible to do graduation now as I have a huge academic gap?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study HS for a candidate who has completed 10th CBSE 15 years ago?
  2. Possibility to appear in 12th NIOS for a candidate who has discontinued study 8 years ago?
  3. Possibility to study B.Sc for a candidate who has completed 12th Commerce about 18 years ago?
  4. Possibility to study 12th again from CBSE Board with Science if completed with Arts about 3 years ago?
  5. Can I do Graduation in 4 to 5 months having completed 12th around 17 years ago?
  6. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course if completed 10th CBSE about 5 years ago?
  7. Eligibility to apply for 10th and 12th from NIOS for a candidate who has completed 9th CBSE 5 years ago? Can I apply for JEE Mains after 12th NIOS?
  8. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course for a 31 years old AutoCAD Designer who has completed 12th about 12 years ago?
  9. Eligibility to get admission in Graduation for a candidate who has completed 12th about 10 years ago?
  10. Can I get admission to study 12th Biology CBSE if completed 11th about 3 years ago?
  11. Eligibility to get admission in BCA course for a candidate who has completed 12th about 15 years ago?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for scholarship if completed 12th CBSE with 87% around 2 years ago?
  13. Possibility to study MBBS for a candidate who has completed 12th about 15 years ago?
  14. Am I eligible to study B.Tech having completed 12th around 7 years ago?
  15. Possibility to study Intermediate for a candidate who has completed 10th BSEB around 5 years ago?
  16. Possibility to study BA(Economics) for 12th candidate with 25 years gap? -- [New]
  17. Possibility to study BTech for a candidate who has completed Diploma with a backlog around 4 years ago?
  18. Possibility to study LLM through Distance Learning for a candidate who has completed MCA 4 years ago?
12th April 2018, 06:32 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do Graduation for a candidate who has completed 12th CBSE 8 years ago?

In some of the courses and colleges there is no bar on having gap year for the admission.

So, to get detail regarding the admission in any specific course or college visit the official website.

DU ( Delhi University ) does not have limitation of gap year for admission in the graduation course.
13th April 2018, 12:23 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do Graduation for a candidate who has completed 12th CBSE 8 years ago?

Yes, candidates with gap year are eligible to get admission in graduation course in general courses.

There is no age limit to get admission in general courses.

So, if you will satisfy the required criteria for admission then you are eligible to get admission.
13th April 2018, 09:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There are various open universities available to pursue your degree, if you have passed class 12th long time ago and your age doesn't fulfill the eligibility criteria.

For admission in any degree course, there isn't any upper age limit. Just make sure you are having minimum marks in your class 12th for admission.
13th April 2018, 09:35 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Let me tell you that age will not create any problem in continuing studies.
You can start your study by pursuing graduation after a long gap also and it is not restricted in any way.
14th April 2018, 12:09 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely it is possible for you to opt for Graduation course at this instant after a gap of 8 years from class 12th.
You can pursue your Graduation course through distance mode from any of the Open University.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th examination from a recognized Board can apply for Graduate courses through distance mode.
14th April 2018, 05:46 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

First thing I would like to let you know that the basic educational qualification required for pursuing a graduation course is a higher secondary school degree from a recognized board of education.

So, having completed your Class 12th even 8 years ago you are eligible for admission in graduation degree course in any university if there exists no age limit for admission in that university as the gap between the academics does not matter for admission in simple graduation degree courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?