13th September 2015, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare Tutor Mark Assignment if Business Studies is unavailable in 10th NIOS?

Hi,
My child is a student of 10th NIOS in Goa, in that school, Business Studies is not taught. So my worry is that who will guide him about the Tutor Mark Assignment and their submission?

Related Questions:
  1. When I will receive my Original Marksheet of 10th NIOS Board exam?
  2. Shall I take admission in CBSE after 10th from NIOS or continue with NIOS board? Will I get admission in good college if studied NIOS?
  3. Is NIOS better than CBSE for me? Will I get good job or admission in DU with NIOS marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Detailed procedure and documents required to get admission in 10th NIOS?
  5. Can I appear in 12th Board exam this year from Open Schooling if failed from Assam Board?
  6. Is it difficult to take admission in Engineering college for NIOS student?
  7. Will I be able to get admission in any Regular mode schools after completing 10th NIOS?
  8. What should I study further after completing 10th NIOS?
  9. How can a 38 years old candidate resume his study in Kerala after 9th standard? I'm good in english, hindi, arabic, malayalam
  10. Which are the important questions of senior secondary business studies for NIOS students
  11. How can I prepare to secure above 90% in 10th NIOS Board exam?
  12. Will I get admission in any school at 11th standard if studies 10th from NIOS?
  13. Can I get admission in IP University to study BCA if study 12th NIOS?
  14. Eligibility for secondary education through open schooling in the age of 48 years and after a gap of 30 years from secondary education?
  15. Can I do 10th in NIOS Board being 25 years old 8th passed candidate?
  16. Possibility to appear in 12th NIOS for a candidate who has discontinued study 8 years ago?
  17. Is it beneficial to study 10th NIOS for a candidate who doesn't cope up with ICSE syllabus?
  18. Can I go for higher studies abroad after competing 12th from NIOS?
12th October 2015, 04:16 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I prepare Tutor Mark Assignment if Business Studies is unavailable in 10th NIOS?

You will have to take help of some other person. I am afraid you have no other choice. See, this happens with institutions and you have to find some alternatives yourself. You will find some institutions do not have the teachers in their respective subjects, but still the institution provides examinations, assignments(as in your case) on the same subjects.
Now your son can pass the assignment, if he writes the assignment correctly. But on the other hand Business Studies is not taught in NIOS Goa. Then the only alternative is to search for a person who has strong commerce background and who is ready to solve the assignment and as well as teach the nits and grits of the assignment to your son. This way your son will have an assignment ready for submission and he will also know what is the subject about. But you must be ready to pay well for this external help. Although you should definitely negotiate over the money. There are many freelancers who solve assignments and earn money this way.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?