30th September 2015, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

How does improvement exam affects career? Does it also make problem in pursuing higher education?

I want to know about the affect of improvement exam in career. Also tell me if this also makes problem in pursuing higher education as well.
anish

Related Questions:
  1. List of jobs a candidate with hearing problem can apply for? I'm interested in technology education and pursuing B.com
  2. Should I study or go for a job after B.Tech?
  3. In which field i should make career after Diploma in Fabrication Technology?
  4. Which course(Except physical education, journalism, mass communication) should I opt after completion of my BA course? I have done 12th with 50% marks and currently I am pursuing BA
  5. Can I do B.Ed after scoring 47% marks?
  6. Can I apply for higher education if I apply for improvement exam?
  7. Am I eligible for IAS if haven't studied 12th?
  8. Is there improvement exam in Higher Secondary WBCHSE or I have to drop a year? Whether 12th from IGNOU is equivalent to class 12?
  9. How to do higher studies after pursuing B.Tech in ECE?
  10. Should I drop a year to appear in Improvement exam of 12th WBCHSE Board?
  11. Can Graduates through distance education apply for DO exam?
  12. Can I get higher education in NASA after completion of graduation? I am pursuing BSc with PCM
  13. Whether TOFEL-GRE is necessary for pursuing higher education in abroad?
  14. Is there Improvement exam available in WBCHSE Board? Should I drop a year if secured less than 70% in Physics and Maths of 12th Board exam?
  15. What are the options available for a B.Tech graduate? What is more preferable, either doing job or qualify GATE?
  16. Can I improve my class 12th CBSE marks through NIOS? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the eligibility for LIC DO Job?
  18. Should a maths student opt naturopathy(Ayurveda) as his career? I am pursuing 12th with PCM stream
30th September 2015, 10:15 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How does improvement exam affects career? Does it also make problem in pursuing higher education?

Candidate who want to improve their score can apply for improvement exams. Candidate have to appear in improvement exam and secure more marks than regular exams.
After securing higher marks than regular exams, Board will issue a new marks sheet with new score.
Now candidate can use his/her new marks sheet while applying for admission in higher classes or courses.

No, it doesn't make any problem in pursuing higher education.
30th September 2015, 11:29 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How does improvement exam affects career? Does it also make problem in pursuing higher education?

There is no effect of improvement exam on the career, you will have same advantage as compared to original examination. One problem which you can face during any interview is that interviewer can ask you question " What was the need of giving improvement exam and why you did not performed well in the original exam?

So be ready with the answers to questions like this. There will be no problem in pursuing higher education. Now give your best and try to secure better marks in bachelor's degree for better job and career opportunities.

Remember one thing percentage of marks only will make you eligible for the exam and your knowledge will fetch you the job.
30th September 2015, 01:06 PM
gokul ka raja

Yes improvement exams are helpful for a student life if he get not good scores in exams.
Then he would be apply for it.
I think it have no any problem in higher education with improvement exams else these exams are helpful for a student in future.
9th June 2022, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

I want to give improvement exam . Can I eligible for Cuet 2022 and other entrance exam . What if I got less marks in improvement exam
16th February 2023, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

if my board exams are completed by march 2023, and the board is conducting an IMPROVEMENT EXAM in august 2023, can i enroll in it or will i be able to enroll in it only the next year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?