2nd March 2017, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in 6th standard in Sainik School at Ujjain? Will I have to face written test and interview?

Hello sir, I am from Ujjain have completed 5th standard and now want to get admission in 6th at Sainik School. Please tell me how can I get admission? Will I have to face written test and interview?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  2. Where to get the question papers for Sainik and Military school?
  3. How to prepare for interview of Sainik School for 6th standard? Which type of questions are asked at the time of interview?
  4. How to prepare for Sainik School entrance test for 6th standard? Previous year solved question papers for it? -- [New]
  5. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Sainik school for 6th standard?
  6. How can I take admission in Sainik School after completion of 6th standard? What are the opportunities available in future for employment after studying from Sainik School?
  7. How can I prepare for interview conducted for admission in 9th standard of Sainik School?
  8. Is it possible to get admission in class 11th at Sainik School?
  9. Detailed admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Sainik School for 5th CBSE student?
  10. How to join Sainik School after 10th?
  11. Possibilities to get admission in 6th standard of Sainik School if born on 21-04-2006?
  12. Sainik School 6th standard entrance exam solved papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which type of questions are asked in the interview of Sainik School for sixth standard?
  14. How to prepare for the entrance admission in sainika school for sixth standard?
  15. Is it possible to get admission in 6th standard of Purulia Sainik School on merit basis for 11 years old 4th standard student?
  16. Previous years question and model papers of Military or Sainik School for 6th standard
  17. Where Sainik School is located? Procedure to get admission for 10 years old 5th student?
  18. Download previous 2 years question papers of Sainik School 6th standard entrance exam
3rd March 2017, 07:57 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: How to get admission in 6th standard in Sainik School at Ujjain? Will I have to face written test and interview?

Yes you will have to sit for Sainik School Entrance Test which will consist of Mathematics knowledge test & language ability test and Intelligent test. Duration:1hr.
Boys who qualify the written test will be required to appear at a later date before a Selection Board for an interview and medical test.
Check out the admission dates as soon as possible as admissions are going on.
4th March 2017, 06:10 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in 6th standard in Sainik School at Ujjain? Will I have to face written test and interview?

Procedure to get admission in 6th class in Sainik School:

You have to appear in the all India entrance Sainik School Examination which is held in the month of January followed by the interview and medical test.
Only male candidates are eligible to appear in this entrance exam and they are selected on the basis of merit and category.
Those candidates who are of 10 years or even 11 years on 1st July of year of admission are eligible.
4th March 2017, 07:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Sainik school conducts entrance exam on all India level for admission in 6th and 9th class. You need to apply for the entrance exam for admission in Sainik school at Ujjain.

Selection will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam conducted by the concerned Sainik school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?