14th October 2016, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in October in India for the students studying in American School abroad?

Dear Sir/Mam,

My son is studying in an American school & due to some unavoidable situation needs to return to India. Kindly advise if he can be admitted to 10th STD midway thru the year. Can you please guide me with the right stesp which we need to follow? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in 9th standard at CBSE or ISC School for student studying in Abroad?
  2. Possibility to get admission in 10th in any school of Chennai as a regular candidate if studied up to 9th in abroad? -- [New]
  3. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in class 12th in CBSE after doing class 11th from IB board school
  4. School Seat for 10th std CBSE in Bangalore South? Is there any special preference for NRI students?
  5. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  6. Which one is more valuable studying in India or in Abroad? Prospects of job in India for a candidate who has studied in Abroad?
  7. How can I get admission abroad to do Aerospace Engineering? What is the admission requirement to study abroad in Canada, USA, Britain?
  8. Is it easy to get admission to study MBBS in Abroad rather than in India?
  9. Documents required to study in Abroad other than educational certificates?
  10. Can i do MBBS after completing CMIT?
  11. Whether studying in Abroad is better than studying in India?
  12. To study 11th and 12th abroad which exam to be give after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for Direct Admission Of Students Abroad (DASA) if studied up to 7th in India and then from abroad? Whether foreign students get placement in top companies of India?
  14. PGDM course is available to study in Abroad? How this course differ from India to that in Abroad?
  15. Why many candidates visit Abroad to study MBBS if there are many reputed colleges in India?
  16. What is the procedure followed to get my scholarship for studying in abroad?
  17. Why Indian students prefer doing MBA in India rather than from abroad?
  18. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
15th October 2016, 04:47 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in October in India for the students studying in American School abroad?

Yes, he can get admission in the month of October after returning from USA in 10th standard. However, he cannot get admission in schools wherein board based exams are conducted. This is because most of the schools do not allow admission in 10th standard directly. However, admission can be done in school based exams conducting schools though you may need to shell out extra money as donation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?