14th October 2016, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure for 7th standard in Hindu Public School, Hisar? Of which Board this school is affiliated with?

Can anyone of you tell me about the admission procedure for the 7th standard in Hindu Public School, Hisar. I like to admit my son in this school. Can I know from which Board this school is affiliated with?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in 7th standard at GRK DAV Public School, Purulia? How much seats available in 7th standard?
  2. Procedure and eligibility to get admission in an International School for 7th ICSE student?
  3. Fees of Bal Bharati Public School, Delhi for 7th standard? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  5. Are the Bharti International Convent School, Gurgaon and Gurugram Public School, Gurgaon affiliated by CBSE? Chances to get admission in 10th? -- [New]
  6. How to get admission in the KV School in 7th standard?
  7. What is the procedure followed to get admission for 11th standard?
  8. Is it beneficial to study in Gulmohar Public School, Kanpur, affiliated to CBSE Board for 6th ICSE student? Details of Gulmohar Public School, Kanpur?
  9. List of best CBSE schools to enrol for 11th standard?
  10. Can I appear for MPET is currently residing at Karnataka?
  11. Which school should I choose between CBSE affiliated school and State board affiliated school for further studies?
  12. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?
  13. Is Pallavi Model School, Alwal good to take admission in 3rd standard? From which board this school is affiliated?
  14. Detailed information and procedure to get admission in 7th and 8th standard of Bhonsala Military School?
  15. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I get admission in in Central Hindu Boys school for 11th standard?
  17. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Central Hindu school? What is the admission for the school?
  18. Age criteria to get admission in 1st standard at Army Public School, Ballygaunge, Kolkata?
15th October 2016, 12:12 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure for 7th standard in Hindu Public School, Hisar? Of which Board this school is affiliated with?

To get admission in 7th standard in Hindu Public School, Hisar, you have to register for entrance examination conducted by the school by satisfying the eligibility criteria i.e., you should have passed 6th standard from a Government recognised board.

You need to appear in entrance test and Interview according to schedule. Based on your performance in the entrance test and Interview, you will be offered admission in 7th standard in Hindu Public School. This school is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi.
15th October 2016, 05:12 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure for 7th standard in Hindu Public School, Hisar? Of which Board this school is affiliated with?

Hindu Public School is a very well reputed institute of Hisar. It is a CBSE school. The admission will commence from 1st of January every year. As you are interested for admission in 7th standard, so you have to produce a proof of "date of birth, mark sheet of 6th standard, two latest passport size photographs etc. Also you have to face an interview for admission in 7th standard. You can apply for admission by visiting the below given link :
http://hindupublicschool.org/addmission.aspx
For any other query, you can contact at beow given address :
Address: Chaudharywas, National Highway 65, Haryana 125001
Phone: 0166 226 0707
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?