17th August 2016, 11:46 PM
@sushma

How to get CPT registration number after getting CA CPT acknowledgement number?

sir I get my CA CPT acknowledgement number. But I am not getting my CPT registration no. So what should I do to get that registration no. I dont have any number to contact at. Your answer will help me.

18th August 2016, 08:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get CPT registration number after getting CA CPT acknowledgement number?

There is nothing to worry about your CPT registration number. The CPT registration letter will be generally issued to the candidates between 20-30 days from the date of submission of registration form. So, you need to wait for 20-30 days to get your CPT registration letter after submitting the registration form. If you have not received even after the specified time limit, you can contact ICAI through email or phone, and they will provide you the response regarding when you will receive your CPT registration number.
28th September 2016, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get CPT registration number after getting CA CPT acknowledgement number?

Sir I have completed my intermediate and I also applied for CPT after completing my registration I got acknowledgment number and i also submitted registration form along with 10,12th memo's .I submitted 31-08-2016 I got study materials then still iam waiting for CPT registration number when will get the registration number sir?
5th April 2017, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am Sanskar jain from Nagda jn. dis. Ujjain (MP) and i have register for CPT june 2017 on 29th march 2017 and i want to know that when i will receive my registration no. and CPT books
6th April 2017, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am Sanskar jain from Nagda jn. Dis. Ujjain (MP) and I have register recently for CPT june attempt 2017 on 29th march 2017 and i want to know that when i will get my Cpt registration no. and CPT books.
27th June 2017, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir , i have registered for ca cpt and received the acknowledgement number and according to the news those who have registered before 30th june have to practice old syllabus ... I had done it online on 21 of june ....... I would like to know whether i will be pursuing new syllabus (foundation ) or the old one ..
29th June 2017, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I registered for cpt through online and submitted to ICAI but there is an error in form so how can I correct that mistake ?
30th June 2017, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

I have delivered the application form with attested marksheets but I want to know whether it has been received by institute and when will I get my books and registration number....
17th November 2017, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got my acknowledgement but no registration number I didn't get even study material also what I have to do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?