22nd October 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

How to get my CPT registration number?

I've passed CPT in December 2015, but I've lost my result card. How can I get back my registration number?

22nd October 2016, 06:37 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get my CPT registration number?

As you have mentioned above that you have lost your CPT result and want to get back the registration number, so for that you have to follow these simple steps:

> At first you have to send an email to the student help mail id of your regional office and mention your name, date of birth, address and father's name.

> You can also call them up on ICAI helpline number.

> ICAI will send you an email and a message to your registered phone number. In the mail you will get your registration number or if you don't get then you can further mail them regarding the matter and soon you will get the registration number.

> After getting the registration number you have to save it for future reference.
22nd October 2016, 11:55 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

The full form of CPT is Common Proficiency Test which is the foundation level of CA.
To get the registration number you must have to enrol your name in ICAI through online by visiting the official website of ICAI.

http://www.icai.org.in
13th June 2022, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

I have submitted my form of cpt exams on 24th April 2022, but till now I didn't get any email from icai and not even I got any registration number. What to do please help.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?