24th October 2016, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

How to get TC from my school?

I am not interested in engineering.I have decided to discontinue my studies. My family is a middle class . So,I can't pay the fees. How to get my TC? Please tell me.

24th October 2016, 05:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get TC from my school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am not interested in engineering.I have decided to discontinue my studies. My family is a middle class . So,I can't pay the fees. How to get my TC? Please tell me.

You have to contact the school Principal and gave him a letter requesting him to provide the Transfer Certificate. In the letter you have to mention the class you studied and the roll number. You have to mention the reason for relieving from the school. You can also mention about mark sheets and other documents you want to get from the school. Mostly the school will not deny Transfer Certificate. So you will get your TC in few days time.
24th October 2016, 07:17 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To get the Transfer Certificate from the College where you are studying, you must have to contact to the director or the Principal of the College. Write an application stating your issue about to leave the said course. Submit it in the office. You will get the certificate from the office of your College.
24th October 2016, 08:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To get Transfer Certificate from your school/ college, you have to contact the college where you have pursued the course and apply for Transfer Certificate. Once, you have submitted the application form, the school/ college will review your application form and they will check whether you have fee dues (if any). You need to clear your fee dues (if any), after that the school/ college will issue a Transfer Certificate.
24th October 2016, 09:13 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

You just need to apply in your school.

You have to go to the office and meet the clerk who deals with the admissions.

Ask him to give you the form and you can submit the form in the prescribed format by addressing it to the head of the institution.

You will get the TC with in 2-3 days.
25th October 2016, 02:26 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for TC by writing an application form to the principal of your school stating the reason behind it. You will have to provide the required details, documents and other details asked for, upon submission of which, you will be very much eligible to avail the TC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?