23rd December 2015, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

How to increase writing speed in Board exams being a 10th student?

Respected Sir,
I am a student of 10th standard in PSEB Board. I learn everything but even when I know the answers of all questions, I miss more than 30% of my questions. How can I increase my writing speed in Board exams?

28th December 2015, 07:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to increase writing speed in Board exams being a 10th student?

To increase writing speed and to write complete answers in your board examinations being a 10th standard student, I suggest you to follow the below mentioned tips :-

--> First of all, think what are the important points of answer to a given question and plan how to write them in a answer.

--> To increase your writing speed, you need to practice writing fastly by writing in your leisure time.

--> After learning the given question in an examination, think about the answers and write the important points, so, that some of the time will be saved for writing remaining answers.

--> Allot equal time for writing each and every answer, I suggest you to keep a watch during examination time, so, that you can check time and writing answers in a given time.
31st December 2015, 07:35 PM
rituja mukherjee

Time management is extremely important for taking up any exam. Firstly you have to divide the total time and allot for each answer depending on their marks. Long answers require more time while short answers require lesser time. So this time distribution must me set in your mind beforehand. Now allotment is not enough. While you are practising at home, you have to sit with a watch and practice writing the answers regularly. Practice of writing answers will not only correct your errors but also increase your speed. Also try to answer to the point. Answers which are unnecessary elaborate consumes more time but fetches less marks. So work accordingly highlighting the key words and your answer script will be a much better presentation.
28th June 2021, 01:17 PM
Singhskomal

If you want to increase your writing speed.
Write all the topics which you read and learn. This will clear your topic and improve your writing speed to...write fast and clean..
It will help you in your revision...when the all topics will clear in your mind...it take less time to write in copy..in proper manner..
Manager your time before start your exam paper.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?