31st December 2015, 07:07 AM
Unregistered

How can i migrate from correspondence to regular course in DU?

I am a bcom pass student of SOL delhi university. I have given a first year
exams this year. I want to migrate myself to regular. How can i do this?

31st December 2015, 03:10 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i migrate from correspondence to regular course in DU?

This is not possible in Delhi University which is India's best Central University that you pursue first year of Bachelor's degree in commerce from School of Learning, Delhi University and next two year you want to pursue from any regular college of Delhi University.

You can not migrate to regular course. You can get admission in regular course of Bachelor of commerce by applying for admission in coming year in 2016.

You can apply for fresh admission in Bachelor of Commerce in first year at www.du.ac.in. Once cut off marks are released by Delhi University, you can take admission in college for which you have minimum percentage of marks in 10+2 board exams.
31st December 2015, 03:45 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to change your course from corresponding to regular course.

As, candidate who are enrolled in correspondence have to complete there whole course in same mode.

So, you cannot change your stream. For more information about DU visit at www.du.ac.in.
31st December 2015, 04:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

No, there is no such procedure of converting a correspondence course to a regular one because admission in regular course is based on merit. Admission in correspondence course is available for anyone and there is no merit issue.

Cut off for admission in DU goes very high for regular courses. Therefore, it is not possible for you to enter a regular course because there are limited seats.
31st December 2015, 06:49 PM
rituja mukherjee

You can migrate to regular course anytime. But for that you have to start from the beginning that is from the 1st year. DU undertakes entrance exams for various under graduate courses. You have to check out the admission procedure for admission into DU. But you cannot continue directly in 2nd year if you change your college. You will be given admission in 1st year only
31st December 2015, 07:54 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

It is not possible to change from SOL to regular mode.

So, as you have completed your first year you have to complete your remaining course from SOL or you have to again start your course in regular mode.

For more information about admission procedure of DU visit at www.du.ac.in.
31st December 2015, 09:29 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

SOL stands for School of Learning. It is the distance learning institute of Delhi University. No, according to rules and regulations of Delhi University, you can not migrate from correspondence course of Delhi University to regular course under same university.

If you want to do this particular course in regular mode then you must take admission in first year in regular mode, you can not get admission in regular mode from correspondence mode in Delhi University.
31st December 2015, 10:18 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

No sir you are not allowed to do this. For admission in regular course you need to get admission in first year again. You cannot migrate form distance course to regular course.

I suggest you to continue your study as you passed one year. After graduation you have various opportunity in government sector.
31st December 2015, 10:46 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

SOL stands for School of Open Schooling and candidates admitted in this mode are not eligible to change it.

So, you cannot change it to regular course after taking admission in open schooling. If you want any more information regarding DU visit at www.du.ac.in.
24th June 2021, 07:49 PM
Singhskomal

You have to complete your 3 years bachelor's degree with correspondence you can't get admission in middle of course as regular students.
After your bachelor's degree you can get admission as regular students in your master's degree course...but not now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?